JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/27/2012 3:23:40 PM

Need a 3ds max or maya model of masterchief from halo 3 or 4.

I'm trying to make a short movie with chief in it. I'm a beginner movie maker with knowledge on how to use adobe after effects, adobe premiere, 3ds max, maya, soft image, and z brush but i dont really have time to make a detailed master chief so i was wondering if anyone made one or know a place to get one.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Using a search engine goes [url=http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/halo_3_spartan_master_chief/14-1-0-693]a long way[/url].
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• just thought some peeps could look at the trailers and fan art and make something out of it :P
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 hasn't even come out yet. How could we possible have the game models? Also check facepunch.com for some good Halo models.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.