JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/26/2012 12:29:11 AM

If you HAD to sign your posts, what would your signature be?

I thought this would be a fun little experiment to see what us members of the Community would choose to be our signatures if we had to sign our posts. [b]No, I do not mean the signatures on our profiles.[/b] Feel free to explain what it is and then go ahead and sign your posts with it if you'd like. Be creative, have it link to something if you so wish, just keep it within the rules! Personally, I think I would go with a simple "-LF2" and that's all. -LF2
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• XD
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ~
    Add more answer options

• -T7T
    Add more answer options

• Probably -hoobla-, same as my threads.
    Add more answer options

• [i]~Snow 'Hog[/i]
    Add more answer options

• #yolo #fish #shwypn
    Add more answer options

• -I pity the fool
    Add more answer options

• "The Bellend"
    Add more answer options

• yorkie
    Add more answer options

• -Most beloved Forerunner Ship since 2007
    Add more answer options

• I couldn't find a sign saying "sign". Oh well. I would just put ~Midnight
    Add more answer options

• -The End
    Add more answer options

• -The awkward one who usually ends any thread. edit: You guys don't have to take this seriously... I don't want to end this thread :( [Edited on 10.29.2012 8:54 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• a curse word
    Add more answer options

• I'm loving this thread! ty6u7jh6tr5f
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Navweb3620 Mine would be asldjfal;sdjhgliwrjhgo[peirhfgpoaerifhoshf Why? Because that's what came out when I smashed my head against the keyboard. Because that's how pointless this thread is.[/quote]That was mean. People seem to be enjoying this thread.
    Add more answer options

• Uh hmm never really thought of this I guess i would just go with this. -Templar-
    Add more answer options

• Probably something that isn't mine. -TGP -Achronos
    Add more answer options

• -a kiwi
    Add more answer options

• Either ~Godzneighbor or. G.N.
    Add more answer options

• soft
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Eraclio yorkie[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [b]-[/b] [i]The weight of your hearsay will stay your feet and you shall be left behind[/i] [Edited on 10.28.2012 5:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• My signature would be something like this; <>
    Add more answer options

Commander Scurvy
    Commander Scurvy

Make Mordor great again. - old

-[i]The Captain[/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.