JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/23/2012 11:03:24 PM

Im a bad human.

Hi ive had halo reach for about 3 weeks now and on infection i love being the zombie because im very good at being one but i get more cr if im human dose anyone have any tips for me?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm not sure what sort of tips your looking for: how to better play as a zombie/survivor, how to earn more credits being a zombie/survivor, or just general advice based on the information you've given? Anyway, play for fun, not credits or rank. Try to analyze what the other players did to kill you or your missteps and think of a better way to go about a similar situation. Personally, I like to run around the map as a human. Maybe I'd last longer if I'd cower in a corner like everyone else, but I sure have a lot of fun, and get a fair share of being last man, and of course get a lot of kills. As a zombie, I like to take my time, be a distraction at a safe distance, slow down as I get closer, and strike when I think most players would least expect it. Experience has given me a good timing, and I can usually pull off a positive K-D as a zombie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Still better than every one of 'effective strafe's' threads.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DevDevos dose anyone have any tips for me?[/quote] Point and shoot.[/quote] At the red and not the green. [/quote]Yeah, it is bad to shoot the green. Also complete challenges that won't waste lots of your time.
    Add more answer options

• Guys can you message X MLA X Frost on xbox saying " Lemon, Pepper, Bacon, Eggs " and tell all your other friends about this too trying too piss her off for fun c'mon you know you want to
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah How can someone be bad at being a Human in Infection. Weow.[/quote] You can lack thumbs.
    Add more answer options

• Hide in a corner, or place that is surrounded on most sides so that there is only one way in and you can clearly see anyone that comes in. Another thing you can do is follow the majority of humans. It is much easier with 4 humans that can cover each other then one stand-alone human. If possible, see if you can combine both tactics. If you are in an open place, switch to the magnum and snipe the zombies before they get to you.
    Add more answer options

• Wow.
    Add more answer options

• How can someone be bad at being a Human in Infection. Weow.
    Add more answer options

• Dude literally just kill them. Pistol=long range Shotgun= short range
    Add more answer options

Terrorizer
    Terrorizer

Spreading fear since '95 - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DevDevos dose anyone have any tips for me?[/quote] Point and shoot.[/quote] At the green and not the red. [/quote]Fix'd.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DevDevos dose anyone have any tips for me?[/quote] Point and shoot.[/quote] At the red and not the green.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief Point and shoot.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DevDevos dose anyone have any tips for me?[/quote] Point and shoot.
    Add more answer options

• SINCE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU SPELL I'M GOING TO SPEAK LIKE THIS INSTEAD. SHOOT THE ZOMBIES TO GET MORE CREDERPS. [Edited on 10.23.2012 3:04 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.