JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/22/2012 4:01:08 AM

Halo 3 Stats

Now that Bungie doesn't update Halo stats, where can I see Halo 3 stats? Waypoint doesn't show stats for 3 either.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KaneXX12 [/quote] Although there is nothing wrong with that, 343 seem to be the kind that don't listen to their community so I can't see that happening.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If your interested, I started a forum on Halo Waypoint requesting them to update Halo 3 stats, and for people who want to discuss Halo 3 stats.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaIo 4 [/quote] He isn't lying. Just misinformed. Everybody makes mistakes. [Edited on 10.23.2012 2:02 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] No need to be a jerk. He probably doesn't visit Halowaypoint. OT: There is Halo 3 stats but they are [i]very[/i] basic and only you can see them. Go to this site for Halo stats: [url]http://halo.xbox.com[/url][/quote] Then he probably shouldn't be spreading lies, should he?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior You cannot. 343 does not update statistics for Halo 3 (lord only knows why...), so there's no way to do so anymore.[/quote]Sorry, OP. It is annoying.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] No need to be a jerk. He probably doesn't visit Halowaypoint. OT: There is Halo 3 stats but they are [i]very[/i] basic and only you can see them. Go to this site for Halo stats: [url]http://halo.xbox.com[/url] [Edited on 10.22.2012 4:14 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] II gaped II [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior You cannot. 343 does not update statistics for Halo 3 (lord only knows why...), so there's no way to do so anymore.[/quote] Don't the games played and K/D update still though?[/quote] Yes, they do. Like usual, BS has no idea what he's talking about, and is just boosting his post count.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior You cannot. 343 does not update statistics for Halo 3 (lord only knows why...), so there's no way to do so anymore.[/quote] Don't the games played and K/D update still though?
    Add more answer options

• You cannot. 343 does not update statistics for Halo 3 (lord only knows why...), so there's no way to do so anymore.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.