JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Gallery

10/18/2012 9:20:32 PM

Just got me an M6

[url=http://i.imgur.com/mIumo.jpg]It ain't done, and I still need my SRS669C.[/url] But it's only missing paint, trigger, trigger spring, and slide spring.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PermeableProgo sweet, is it made from sculpted foam? [/quote]nope. Pepped and supah resined.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sweet, is it made from sculpted foam?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MaxRealflugel For a second there I thought you were stating you had bought a BMW M6. Silly me![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Ya its good
    Add more answer options

• very nice
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CoRaMo Is that the D (Combat Evolved) or G (Halo 3 and Reach) variant?[/quote]It can punch through Titanium A battleplate with one shot. OF COURSE ITS A D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Index Does it kill in three shots?[/quote] u mean four, three would truly be broken
    Add more answer options

Index
    Index

Steak dinner - old

Does it kill in three shots?
    Add more answer options

• Is that the D (Combat Evolved) or G (Halo 3 and Reach) variant?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 Cool. Is it to scale?[/quote]Let me put it this way. My hands are rather large. Now go back to the picture with that in mind.
    Add more answer options

• Cool. Is it to scale?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordOfBlah51 Make some schematics and upload it to the interwebs so I can make one. That's freaking badass. Or even better, create one of those replica making companies and sell me one. For a great and affordable price, of course.[/quote]Look up pepakura. [url=http://405th.com/]Then go here.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Make some schematics and upload it to the interwebs so I can make one. That's freaking badass. Or even better, create one of those replica making companies and sell me one. For a great and affordable price, of course.
    Add more answer options

• Thats really sweet good job on it.
    Add more answer options

• Looks great.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 Awesome. BTW, you have a very small hand.[/quote]The cheif just has big hands ;)
    Add more answer options

• that's cool.
    Add more answer options

• Sick man!
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MaxRealflugel For a second there I thought you were stating you had bought a BMW M6. Silly me![/quote]I understand the confusion. ... I am now adding this to my list of goals: Get a BMW M6. Take a pic of me in it while holding my M6C.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 Awesome. BTW, you have a very small hand.[/quote]...No, that gun is just absolutely massive. Seriously.
    Add more answer options

• For a second there I thought you were stating you had bought a BMW M6. Silly me!
    Add more answer options

• Awesome. BTW, you have a very small hand.
    Add more answer options

• Tis' cool.
    Add more answer options

• Nice.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.