JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/16/2012 11:26:01 PM

Are there any "medic" Spartans?

We've seen and heard of tons of spartans with differen't specialties but I do not recall any of them offering medic type support for their team.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I believe all the spartans can heal/ patch up each other to an extent.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GhostLink2401 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nocbl2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackHeaven Spartans run 15 miles an hour with torn achilles tendons, punctured lungs, and failing kidneys. I'm not sure they need a lot of medics.[/quote]Fix'd[/quote] And yet getting bopped on the back in MP will put a Spartan down for good. [/quote]It's for gameplay. Gameplay =/= canon
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nocbl2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackHeaven Spartans run 15 miles an hour with torn achilles tendons, punctured lungs, and failing kidneys. I'm not sure they need a lot of medics.[/quote]Fix'd[/quote] And yet getting bopped on the back in MP will put a Spartan down for good.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackHeaven Spartans run 15 miles an hour with torn achilles tendons, punctured lungs, and failing kidneys. I'm not sure they need a lot of medics.[/quote]Fix'd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon There arn't enough Spartans to go around and it would be a waste of resources.[/quote] Yeah. Anything the armor doesn't patch up for them already they can do themselves. Anything they can't do themselves is gonna kill them, anyway.
    Add more answer options

• Spartans run 15 miles an hour with torn achilles tendons. I'm not sure they need a lot of medics.
    Add more answer options

• Mark VI suits at least, have built in biofoam injectors that negate the need to heal a majority of minor and a few major injuries. [Edited on 10.16.2012 6:56 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• No. But every spartan has training in the field to an extant.
    Add more answer options

• Probably not, although, they might be trained in healing wounds.
    Add more answer options

• There arn't enough Spartans to go around and it would be a waste of resources.
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure they all know basic first aid. I doubt a defibrilator would help when the person in is MJOLNIR armour...
    Add more answer options

• I believe they all know how to fix up wounds and patch up each other. I recall Kelly patching up someone in one of the books as well as another member of Blue Team patching someone up. [Edited on 10.16.2012 3:34 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Chief knows how to fix needler wounds apparently.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.