JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/14/2012 6:36:24 PM

"Hidden Elites" in Halo: Reach

Referred to as BOBs? or sommen... Idk I am a newb. Someone enlighten me on the who, what, and where I find them please :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hipster DERP Reach is such an amazing game.[/quote] And cancer is an amazing disease.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hipster DERP Reach is such an amazing game... The art, story, and music are all bangin'! But that is what I have come to expect from Bungie anyways haha[/quote] Indeed. Reach was great and I look forward to seeing what Bungie makes in the future.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hipster DERP [/quote] So, why did you bump this?
    Add more answer options

• Reach is such an amazing game... The art, story, and music are all bangin'! But that is what I have come to expect from Bungie anyways haha
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Neutralism [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hipster DERP Thanks friends... I made the mistake of posting this in "Bungie Universe." Such an unfriendly lot over there. Thank you for your time. [/quote] Don't worry we're all kind-hearted here :D. [/quote] Until it comes to 'how reach is awful'
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hipster DERP Thanks friends... I made the mistake of posting this in "Bungie Universe." Such an unfriendly lot over there. Thank you for your time. [/quote] Don't worry we're all kind-hearted here :D.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks friends... I made the mistake of posting this in "Bungie Universe." Such an unfriendly lot over there. Thank you for your time.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/B.O.B]Here.[/url] [Edited on 10.14.2012 10:40 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.halopedia.org/BOB]Everything you need to know can be located here[/url]. Out BR'd Wolf :P [Edited on 10.14.2012 10:40 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.