JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/14/2012 6:15:21 AM

Are there new ninjas or something?

Just today....a ninja by the name of Ash55 posted in a thread...and i've never seen or heard of him before. And then a week or so ago I noticed that another user was a ninja as well. Don't remember his username, but again, i've never seen or heard of him before. [Edited on 10.13.2012 10:19 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Our newest Forum Ninjas have been moderating for 3 years. None of us qualify as "new" anymore. [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/hfcs/Group/GroupMembers.aspx]See here[/url] for a list of current Ninjas.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Haven't seen him post in a long time.
    Add more answer options

• Ash is a pretty cool guy. Last time I talked to him was like 3 or 4 years ago. I sent him a PM about something so he replied back and told me that I could talk to him on MSN so I did. I don't really remember what we talked about though... Anyways glad to see him come back.
    Add more answer options

• Ash is super old. Like, Recon old.
    Add more answer options

• lol he is old and no they have not added anyone.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MetalxTongue Ash55 posted in the PokemonMMO thread on the flood forum. Because you know... [i]"The world will turn to ash.."[/i][/quote] Makes sense then...lol
    Add more answer options

• Ash55 posted in the PokemonMMO thread on the flood forum. Because you know... [i]"The world will turn to ash.."[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Some ninjas almost never post on the mains, but Ash has been here quite a while.
    Add more answer options

• Ash posted? Well thats strange behaviour
    Add more answer options

• Ash55 is old. He was a ninja who was quite active when I first joined. Cool guy, even though him and I never seemed to see eye to eye back then. Turns out me and him would get on pretty well now.
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

He's really old. I think he gave me my first ban.
    Add more answer options

• He is super old. Several batches of spartans ago.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 He's old. No new ones.[/quote] Oh....strange that i've never heard or seen of him then...
    Add more answer options

• He's old. No new ones. [Edited on 10.13.2012 10:15 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.