JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/14/2012 2:42:27 AM
Maiq

films where the evil villain actually wins in the end?

I know [i]unusual suspects[/i] and [i]se7en[/i] are some of them. But there has to be more. I just adore movies where the evil villain achieves victory and the good guys end up losing.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass united 93? [/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All of [i]The Diary of Anne Frank[/i] films have ended with the villain winning.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass united 93? [/quote]I'd definitely contest that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold No Country for Old Men[/quote] And Repomen
    Add more answer options

• The Dark Knight
    Add more answer options

• [i]Watchmen[/i], Rorschach was the only one who didn't deserve to die and stood up for good but was killed in the end.
    Add more answer options

• Titanic? united 93?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hal0 M4N Yes, I love it too when the bad guys win. It makes you angry and want the good guys to come back and kick all their -Blams-. It makes you more into the movie. And when the bad guys do win in a movie, you never expect it.[/quote] It's also a matter of what movies usually do. Most movies and thrillers end up with the good guys winning - this means when that odd movie comes along that twists the formula around it's a real treat and surprise
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos Watchmen, right?[/quote]That matters on your perception. Was he ever the villain or did your forced perspective make it seem so?[/quote]I dunno, I never saw it.
    Add more answer options

• Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. Repo Men. Yes, I love it too when the bad guys win. It makes you angry and want the good guys to come back and kick all their -Blams-. It makes you more into the movie. And when the bad guys do win in a movie, you never expect it. [Edited on 10.13.2012 6:48 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Megamind?
    Add more answer options

• No Country for Old Men
    Add more answer options

• The grey
    Add more answer options

• The Skeleton Key
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 [url=http://listverse.com/2012/02/29/top-10-films-where-the-villains-win/]Nothing Google won't help with.[/url][/quote] AWWWW YEAHHHHH WICKERMAN thats the one I was thinking about I LOVE YOU
    Add more answer options

• Primal Fear.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos Watchmen, right?[/quote] Nah, he's just made out to be a villain the entire movie but turns out to be a good guy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos Watchmen, right?[/quote]That matters on your perception. Was he ever the villain or did your forced perspective make it seem so?
    Add more answer options

• Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Vader -blam!- Luke up in that
    Add more answer options

• Does Bad News Bears count?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://listverse.com/2012/02/29/top-10-films-where-the-villains-win/]Nothing Google won't help with.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• The Karate Kid.
    Add more answer options

• Watchmen, right?
    Add more answer options

• I can't think of any films, but I do know of a few books where the villain wins.
    Add more answer options

• Dawn of the Dead lol.
    Add more answer options

• Well there's....uh...uhhhh...uhhhhhhhh...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.