JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/13/2012 9:28:28 PM

What do you feel like eating right now?

I could really go for some greasy Chinese food.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Tunnocks Caramel Wafers. mmm
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FalconStickr Hamburger Helper cheeseburger macaroni. Darn you OP now I am headed to the store. [/quote] Thank OP for a great meal. Making it now!
    Add more answer options

• Thanks to this thread my stomach is now demanding high contents of food. Look what you have done.
    Add more answer options

• I could go for some bacon about now.
    Add more answer options

• I've been feeling incredibly ill recently, i'm really craving a gigantic bowl of mac and cheese. Haven't had it in years.
    Add more answer options

• I just ate some Chinese, but I can't eat the whole thing. *throws at OP*
    Add more answer options

• Pizza because it's downstairs in my -blam!- house but some idiot people are still coming by house to see it so I'm just waiting until they leave.
    Add more answer options

• 4 large pizzas. One with pepperoni, one with vegetables, one with tuna and the fourth with lots of cheese. ITT: I am now very hungry, thanks OP.
    Add more answer options

• Mini Mango (the vietmanese restaurant)
    Add more answer options

• Pork chop with some spaghetti.
    Add more answer options

• Cookies.
    Add more answer options

• Anything, but there's no food available... EDIT: I just finished eating rice cakes with chesse and Read Salted crisps. [Edited on 10.13.2012 2:33 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Harbing3r UK Nothing, i've just had part of a boneless box.[/quote] I've never eaten a box with bones before.
    Add more answer options

• Pizza.
    Add more answer options

• OP do you have a sister?
    Add more answer options

• Nothing, i've just had part of a boneless box.
    Add more answer options

• Mythics
    Add more answer options

• Egg rolls.
    Add more answer options

• Hamburger Helper cheeseburger macaroni. Darn you OP now I am headed to the store.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sergent Nesquic [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou I could really go for some greasy Chinese food.[/quote] So you are going to eat dog?[/quote] Is dog greasy?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou I could really go for some greasy Chinese food.[/quote] So you are going to eat dog?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daft_Punk Something that isn't liquid, since that's all I've been able to eat since I got my wisdom teeth out.[/quote] That's nothing. I had jaw surgery on september 6th. I was on a liquid diet for 3 weeks and now i'm on a soft chew diet. I've been eating soup, chicken broth, pudding, ice cream, and yogurt. But in the past 2 weeks i've been able to eat macaroni and cheese, noodles, pasta, and some other stuff. By next week I'll be back to normal.
    Add more answer options

• Hot Cheetos Asteroids, but I'm pretty sure those aren't made anymore
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daft_Punk Something that isn't liquid, since that's all I've been able to eat since I got my wisdom teeth out.[/quote] [url=http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20090603chips.jpg]Here you go.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• french toast.
    Add more answer options

• Pumpkin Pie Cake.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.