JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/7/2004 1:26:30 AM

i new to this stuff...

yeah....just likee the title... im new to this stuff. im a halo junkie and play it everyday. someone inform me on the works so i can get into the system. -thanks- KotT
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, welcome to the forums. There is a discription of each forum in the top right of the screen if you want to know about each forums. if you haven't yet, create a chapter and join other active chapters and just be active...and stuff.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Septagon is suggestions to make the 7th column and b.net better.TheUnderground is for basically anything,and the Maw is for HaloPC
    Add more answer options

• hmm...i dunno like what goes on in here and stuff?.....oops my bad...didnt mean to post 2 ,man
    Add more answer options

• What do you want to know exactly?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.