JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/12/2012 3:50:15 PM

How do I find the Parent account connected to my Xbox account?

I'm trying to accept the new Xbox Live terms of use, but I cant remember which email I used for my parental account. How do I find it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Call up xbox support.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thing is, Im the one who made the account for the parent, but I can't remember the email that I used for it. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] epicCgamer you ask your parent.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• you ask your parent.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] snake eater1234 Not trying to troll, did you try logging in to Xbox.com and checking your account settings from there?[/quote] Yea, the same thing happened...
    Add more answer options

• Not trying to troll, did you try logging in to Xbox.com and checking your account settings from there?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] snake eater1234 Pretty sure if you get on your Xbox you can hit the guide button, go all the way to the left, try profile, find your account settings in there. [/quote] Won't let me connect to live unless I accept the terms, meaning I cant access the account settings.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty sure if you get on your Xbox you can hit the guide button, go all the way to the left, try profile, find your account settings in there.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.