JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/10/2012 7:41:49 PM

A good 1v1 comeback.

I took this of my stream yesterday. A close 1v1 at then I got the sniper. Some amazing shots and i think you will enjoy it. [i]Yes I know I missed the bottom red spawn T_T[/i] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_c5mqZmnSs[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rage Twin 2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AK FROST [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rage Twin 2 I don't get what goes through bad players minds as they play. Average to below average snipes. But good job I suppose.[/quote] yes you do you used to be a staff captain, everyone was average at one time.[/quote]That's completely relevant 50 check, random.[/quote] seems pretty relevant to me. You weren't always an above average player yet you go around and call people bad it's laughable.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AK FROST [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rage Twin 2 I don't get what goes through bad players minds as they play. Average to below average snipes. But good job I suppose.[/quote] yes you do you used to be a staff captain, everyone was average at one time.[/quote]That's completely relevant 50 check, random.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rage Twin 2 I don't get what goes through bad players minds as they play. Average to below average snipes. But good job I suppose.[/quote] yes you do you used to be a staff captain, everyone was average at one time.
    Add more answer options

• I thought the 14th kill was a nice snipe. Don't let the haters get you down.
    Add more answer options

• I don't get what goes through bad players minds as they play. Average to below average snipes. But good job I suppose.
    Add more answer options

• I kept waiting for good shots. None of these kills were above average.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArenaPlayer Dude...you're bad. And you barely beat your girlfriend. smh[/quote] nerd and good comeback op. [Edited on 10.12.2012 3:05 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Nidz moar Y's k shots
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Facts It wasn't that great.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It wasn't that great.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] coca mola I took this of my stream yesterday. A close 1v1 at then I got the sniper. Some amazing shots and i think you will enjoy it. [i]Yes I know I missed the bottom red spawn T_T[/i] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_c5mqZmnSs[/url][/quote] Awesome
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArenaPlayer Dude...you're bad. And you barely beat your girlfriend. smh[/quote] She's probably better than you. She's played Halo for as long as i have and doesn't suck. [Edited on 10.11.2012 7:23 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArenaPlayer Dude...you're bad. And you barely beat your girlfriend. smh[/quote] You signed in just to post this. Smh. What a waste of time.
    Add more answer options

• Dude...you're bad. And you barely beat your girlfriend. smh
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Umpalumpalump63 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Umpalumpalump63 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy. [/quote] It was kind of annoying, but not knowing were the enemy can make some people anxious.[/quote] But it gives away his position?[/quote] True. Maybe he saw someone do it in a gameplay. Like how so many people Ogre twitch. Monkey see monkey do, lol.[/quote] Yeah probably. lol monkeys.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Umpalumpalump63 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy. [/quote] It was kind of annoying, but not knowing were the enemy can make some people anxious.[/quote] But it gives away his position?[/quote] True. Maybe he saw someone do it in a gameplay. Like how so many people Ogre twitch. Monkey see monkey do, lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Umpalumpalump63 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy. [/quote] It was kind of annoying, but not knowing were the enemy can make some people anxious.[/quote] But it gives away his position?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy. [/quote] The fact that the weapon switching bothers you doesn't give you a very good diagnostic either...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy. [/quote] It was kind of annoying, but not knowing were the enemy can make some people anxious.
    Add more answer options

• Dude, do you have ADHD? What's with the switching of weapons constantly. Drove me crazy.
    Add more answer options

• that was average at best. but good job i guess.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.