JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/9/2012 7:09:13 PM

Elephant

I'm curious about the elephant. Can someone tell me what map its found on? I really I could really use the help.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't do either, Kane. Some give, others don't. Is no huge ol' ting.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KaneXX12 [/quote] That's nice dear.[/quote] I don't know if I should laugh or be offended [Edited on 10.28.2012 2:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KaneXX12 [/quote] That's nice dear.
    Add more answer options

• Ok, I found the easter egg for flipping it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Sandtrap. If you want to learn more about the elephant, [url=http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M312_Heavy_Recovery_Vehicle]here.[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wolverfrog Wedging hornets inside and flying the Elephant around. [/quote] Yikes. That's some stuff. (Grump ?) So, since it's long past due, what is the flipping it over Easter egg ? (Yes, I'm lame)
    Add more answer options

• Wedging hornets inside and flying the Elephant around.
    Add more answer options

• Elephant catapult.. We used to spend hours mucking around in forge with them. Seriously.. I'm pretty sure someone legit fell asleep playing it after like 6 hours.. haha Sinking the elephant was fun too [Edited on 10.15.2012 2:58 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• It is found on Sandtrap, and is a slow-but- mobile, huge, and indestructible vehicle that can be used as a base.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Hunter2100 Meh, fun until people found out how to park the elephant by the phantom. [/quote] and sink it.[/quote] Wait, what? Sinking the Elephant?
    Add more answer options

• Did your fun involve filling it with insta-spawn explosives with a teleporter in the driver's box? Mine did. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 Threads like this make me so nostalgic. Fun nights staying up into the wee hours of the night messing around on Sandtrap in MM with Elephants. Greatness.[/quote] [Edited on 10.10.2012 9:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Best part was driving the enemy elephant right next to yours and then capping three straight flags is under 20 seconds. Oh how butthurt people got.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Verachi [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Hunter2100 Meh, fun until people found out how to park the elephant by the phantom. [/quote] and sink it.[/quote] If I made Halo 3 and was playing btb on sandtrap and saw people do that I'd be both amazed and really pissed off. [/quote] haha bungie probably figured people would find ways to screw with the elephant which is why they put an easter egg for flipping it back over.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Hunter2100 Meh, fun until people found out how to park the elephant by the phantom. [/quote] and sink it.[/quote] If I made Halo 3 and was playing btb on sandtrap and saw people do that I'd be both amazed and really pissed off.
    Add more answer options

• They're is also an easter egg when you flip the elephant. I'll let you figure out the rest [Edited on 10.10.2012 12:29 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Hunter2100 Meh, fun until people found out how to park the elephant by the phantom. [/quote] and sink it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 Threads like this make me so nostalgic. Fun nights staying up into the wee hours of the night messing around on Sandtrap in MM with Elephants. Greatness.[/quote] Meh, fun until people found out how to park the elephant by the phantom.
    Add more answer options

• Threads like this make me so nostalgic. Fun nights staying up into the wee hours of the night messing around on Sandtrap in MM with Elephants. Greatness.
    Add more answer options

• Sandtrap. If you want to learn more about the elephant, [url=http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M312_Heavy_Recovery_Vehicle]here.[/url] [Edited on 10.09.2012 12:59 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.