JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/9/2012 5:23:41 AM
zh515

Lights on sword base

What determines if the lights in the High Vent of Sword Base are on or off...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] supermexcinco What determines if the lights in the High Vent of Sword Base are on or off...[/quote] Depends on bungies ability to fund payment of the electricity bill this month ... things have been a little tough [url=http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn77950813&docId=NOA20120501060641]since they couldnt pay the $310 to keep their latest venture going[/url] - lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Never seen them. So probably host. Which is why I have never seen them.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Check it out man! It's very weird to me :O all u gotta do is walk in there there and u can clearly tell!
    Add more answer options

• Never seen them. So probably host. Which is why I have never seen them.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.