JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/9/2012 2:46:18 AM

Halo 4's Ending

Do you think Halo will die at the end? Maybe his girfriend will save him! Post what you think will happen ITT!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It was all just a dream.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat Can't tell you how Halo 4 ends but I know how this thread will. [/quote] LOL.
    Add more answer options

• Any ending is better than the one for C&C4 and ME3
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] car15 Halo plays with Cowboy Bebop at his computer.[/quote]then who was phone? [Edited on 10.08.2012 6:57 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

car15
    car15

Text LAFLOODS to 90999 to donate $10 - old

Halo plays with Cowboy Bebop at his computer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheUnbannable cant tell if trolling or stupid.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheUnbannable cant tell if trolling or stupid.[/quote]alittle bit of both
    Add more answer options

• cant tell if trolling or stupid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] No Derp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow No, it will end with Halo's girlfriend trying to kill him and she'll be the bad guy in the next game.[/quote]u srs[/quote]Yeah, and in the game after that, it is found out that Halo is a girl as well and it ends with a sexy making out scene.[/quote]dude dats totaly leget
    Add more answer options

• John Forge and Jun turn into Halo.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] No Derp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow No, it will end with Halo's girlfriend trying to kill him and she'll be the bad guy in the next game.[/quote]u srs[/quote]Yeah, and in the game after that, it is found out that Halo is a girl as well and it ends with a sexy making out scene.
    Add more answer options

• purple should become robot w/ tits and halo should sacrifce jump into the haloring and explode green and make all the sentinels and hologarms into people with his dna [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat Can't tell you how Halo 4 ends but I know how this thread will. [/quote]with my hands around your neck, goat
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow No, it will end with Halo's girlfriend trying to kill him and she'll be the bad guy in the next game.[/quote]u srs
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] R0UGE ASSASSIN Johnson bobblehead boss battle.[/quote][i]Awesome.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• No, it will end with Halo's girlfriend trying to kill him and she'll be the bad guy in the next game.
    Add more answer options

• [i]Seems Legit[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat Can't tell you how Halo 4 ends but I know how this thread will. [/quote]r u psykic?
    Add more answer options

• Johnson bobblehead boss battle.
    Add more answer options

• Can't tell you how Halo 4 ends but I know how this thread will.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.