JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/9/2012 1:24:36 AM

You now live in the last cartoon you watched.

Your diet consists only of your last meal and yams. Where do you find yourself?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• roast dinner in the RVB universe. it can work. [Edited on 10.08.2012 7:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Red vs. Blue with Sicilian Pizza and yams, unless RvB docent count then G1 Transformers
    Add more answer options

• I'm living in a Japan ruled by Soccer. I'm on Raimon Junior High's soccer team. Living off Ham, Potato Salad, Turkey, Carrots, Broccoli, Moose Tracks Ice Cream and Yams.
    Add more answer options

• Bikini Bottom eating pineapple pizzas.
    Add more answer options

• *Ever Growing Smile* "Yams" May I ask what a yam is without ridicule? ... Heh, I didn't notice my last meal. Cookies, Soda, Water, and Subway. I'm alright with this! [Edited on 10.08.2012 7:21 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Apple Pie and Ice cream and Yams... ...in Family Guy?
    Add more answer options

• I live in The Simpsons, and can only eat ramen noodles and grilled cheese, and yams.
    Add more answer options

• Teen Titans. Stingray and yams. I am okay with this.
    Add more answer options

• I'm in the limbo-like world from Angel Beats. Lifetime supply of pizza and yams. #YONAYD
    Add more answer options

• Death Note, well since Kira is dead I guess I will just enjoy my Chicken and Yams in a normal world now.
    Add more answer options

• Spicy pepperoni pizza and yams while living in the Dragon Ball Z Kai universe.
    Add more answer options

• Turkey subs and yams while living in Lilo and Stitch. Well then. Aliens.
    Add more answer options

• FMA and sausage with yams... Time to learn some alchemy
    Add more answer options

• I get to eat double cheeseburgers and yams, and live in a henta­i world where all the women are being rap­ed by monsters.
    Add more answer options

• I am now in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Time to hone my Firebending skills. I live on a diet of Thai food and yams. This actually works quite well with my setting. Avatar is heavily influenced by a multitude of Asian cultures. [Edited on 10.08.2012 6:22 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Kintama I'm ok with that.
    Add more answer options

• El Dorado, you say? Why yes, I think I will.
    Add more answer options

• *Turns to see pineapple, flower clouds, and a campfire* Then it dawns on me *Growling heard in the distance* HOLY -blam!-! SEA BEAR! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Dexter's Lab? Meh, could be better.
    Add more answer options

• New Jersey with the Aqua Teens
    Add more answer options

• Futurama. Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese.
    Add more answer options

• Darker Than Black? I'll be good, as long as I'm a contractor.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grunkle Stan My brother was just watching MLP...and I chuckled at one of the jokes... NOOOOOOOO!!![/quote]You are extremely screwed.
    Add more answer options

• My brother was just watching MLP...and I chuckled at one of the jokes... NOOOOOOOO!!!
    Add more answer options

• My last cartoon...was one piece. :D And my last meal... was microwave ravioli. :[
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CND AAA Beef Last Meal: Turkey dinner. Last Cartoon: Itchy and Scratchy. Oh crap...[/quote] Sorry to say mate, you're -blam!-ed.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.