JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/8/2012 9:09:16 PM
BC1096

Bungie hires ex-rockstar dev for sandbox team

[url=http://www.gamespot.com/news/bungie-hires-ex-rockstar-dev-for-sandbox-team-6397843]Linky[/url] As if their sandbox team wasnt good enough
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Malfar Confirmed: Bungie's next game will have horses![/quote] It better!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Confirmed: Bungie's next game will have horses!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] daves got H1N1 LET THE SPACE COWBOYS COMMENCE [/quote]Firefly anyone? Anyways, they had a breaking in about this. And a mail sack question.
    Add more answer options

• Wow Gamespot is terrible. Danny has been working at Bungie for a year and a half now. Most people on Bnet found out what games he worked on only after the Breaking In interview; an interview that was posted six months ago.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Drifter and that article is dated today...[/quote]They got the information from a recent Mail Sack. Danny Bulla's Breaking In interview was quite a while ago too.
    Add more answer options

• LET THE SPACE COWBOYS COMMENCE
    Add more answer options

• Most certainly interesting!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vippisII7 Didn't they mention it in a Breaking in or Mail sack? Anyways, that's old news.[/quote] I think they might have, but ohh well its still awesome to be reminded of all the experience they have working on the game.
    Add more answer options

News to me. Anyway, very cool, maybe this hints that Destiny will be more open world than Halo was.
    Add more answer options

• It's new to me, and that article is dated today...
    Add more answer options

• Didn't they mention it in a Breaking in or Mail sack? Anyways, that's old news. Edit 1: Trying to find the Mail sack/ Breaking in article to back myself up. Edit 2: Guess I was right: [url]http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=32059[/url] [Edited on 10.08.2012 1:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.