JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 7:40:59 AM

The longest you've laughed at the same thing for?

Title
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GlueIsRequired Okay, so this random guy joins me and a friend's game on Reach campaign. We both send him random messages like, "cheese" or whatever, and yeah we stood in front of him as he fired and booted him for killing one of us. I have no idea but I fell to the floor and cried my lungs out. In the end, we all became friends and everything was k.[/quote] lmao. That reminds me of a time I was playing LBP2 with my buddies and a random girl joined us. We told her we were spies for Microsoft
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I still laugh at "Airplane," so about 20 years give or take.
    Add more answer options

• Okay, so this random guy joins me and a friend's game on Reach campaign. We both send him random messages like, "cheese" or whatever, and yeah we stood in front of him as he fired and booted him for killing one of us. I have no idea but I fell to the floor and cried my lungs out. In the end, we all became friends and everything was k.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zmZfoMkVt8]This video.[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvcP71A-Wk]Also this.[/url] [Edited on 10.08.2012 12:44 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• when the aliens abducted me and their space craft looked super corny
    Add more answer options

• Every single time I watch [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fxVeAVl2I8]this video,[/url] I laugh.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grievous208 I still laugh when I watch that Machinima parody of Halo cutscenes and Captain Keye's main line is 'earth' MC: Captain Keyes. Keyes: Hello Master Chief. Cortana: Yank me. Keyes: They'll learn everything. Earth. MC: I underst- Keyes: Earth. MC: ....I- Keyes: Earth. Cortana: The captain...He's one of [i]them![/i] Keyes: Earth. Also the ending of the Halo 2 parody. Lord Hood: Master Chief? You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship? MC: (In Arbiter's voice) No.[/quote]Ha, I remember watching that. Me: [url]http://i.imgur.com/XljCi.jpg[/url] I still laugh at this all the time.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://images.4chan.org/wsg/src/1349289538267.gif]This[/url] Several minutes [Edited on 10.08.2012 12:33 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• The longest amount of time I will laugh at a particular thing is maybe 5 minutes. (Not usually continuously.)
    Add more answer options

• I still laugh when I watch that Machinima parody of Halo cutscenes and Captain Keye's main line is 'earth' MC: Captain Keyes. Keyes: Hello Master Chief. Cortana: Yank me. Keyes: They'll learn everything. Earth. MC: I underst- Keyes: Earth. MC: ....I- Keyes: Earth. Cortana: The captain...He's one of [i]them![/i] Keyes: Earth. Also the ending of the Halo 2 parody. Lord Hood: Master Chief? You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship? MC: (In Arbiter's voice) No.
    Add more answer options

• the first time my friend and I saw the horse jump over the side of the boat in The Ring, we kept replaying the scene, we must have been laughing for at least twenty minutes
    Add more answer options

• Too long at my own jokes. =(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackHeaven OP[/quote]He is a pretty funny guy.
    Add more answer options

• a gif of chicken being moved around while their heads stay in the exact same place.
    Add more answer options

• I'm usually too busy lol'ing to bother recording how long I'm going to laugh.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/y1hxm/reddit_what_is_the_best_gif_that_you_have_seen/]This thread.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I always laugh at the word bubbles.
    Add more answer options

• OP
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.