JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 7:35:56 AM
Duncan

Best gaming mouse?

The time for my new gaming PC draws near, and I want to know the best mouse that would go with it. Is the R.A.T. 7 any good? What about the NZXT Avatar?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pikachu are like mice, aren't they?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm using the RAT 5 or something... I got it when Circuit City was still around. It's pretty old... It's been fantastic all these years, but I'm looking to upgrade as well. My friend has a Razer Death Adder and tells me its less than par. I'd recommend the RAT 7, yes.
    Add more answer options

• my simple $40 wireless 5 button mouse is perfect. you don't really need much unless you just want to spend money or have something that looks cool.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 get a razer one, they seem to be top quality.[/quote] This. I have a Razer Naga Epic and it is very very good bit pricey though.
    Add more answer options

• get a razer one, they seem to be top quality.
    Add more answer options

• deadmau5
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Razer+death+adder&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS498US498&oq=Razer+death+adder&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D17&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&cid=2353930193664021494&sa=X&ei=O3tyUI3lNcngqgGqooEI&ved=0CKkBEK0E]Death Adder[/url] [Edited on 10.08.2012 12:05 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I use the Logitech G400. It's probably the best Dollar to Performance ratio available. Plus it's durable.
    Add more answer options

• Mickey Mouse...
    Add more answer options

• Trackball /thread
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.