JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 6:33:13 AM
Can777

Your walking down the road and this happens...

Your going on an adventure to pick up milk ( I don't care if your a thousands years away from it your walking fatty) so your walking and then A LARGE SATAN EATS U WAT DO I dont care if you are an atheist (like me) it suddenly happens
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Flaming Skullz Is this a Happy Wheels reference?[/quote] I was waiting for someone to get it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *you're seriously?
    Add more answer options

• Pull his uvula Jump out and initiate [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBKxUT9Da4}ROCK OFF![/url]
    Add more answer options

• slay him with the bane of evil itself, the master sword!
    Add more answer options

• Do a barrel roll!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent I ask him to duel Pokemon style.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Your improper use of 'your' indicates that you're silly, OP.
    Add more answer options

• Proceed to gnaw my way out.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think there's much to do if a large satan eats me.
    Add more answer options

• A Large Satan eats me? Whys he gotta be large OP? Just cuz he's the king of sin don't mean he's fat.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bnets Pet Turtle [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent I ask him to duel Pokemon style.[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo]Come at me bro.[/url][/quote] You're Satan?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent I ask him to duel Pokemon style.[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo]Come at me bro.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Is this a Happy Wheels reference?
    Add more answer options

• Hopefully Doctor Who would save me, or something.
    Add more answer options

• *You're Edit: ^-blam!- you [Edited on 10.07.2012 10:39 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• yous walking down the road yam walking down the road yood walking down the road How do you feel, hurt?
    Add more answer options

• *you're
    Add more answer options

• Your post, it's so derped I can't take it seriously.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Brutal_Hunter So I die, what else is there to it?[/quote] Be creative say like you go into his stomach and have secks with hippies nd -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• Use chaos control with a fake emerald
    Add more answer options

• I ask him to duel Pokemon style.
    Add more answer options

• So I die, what else is there to it?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.