JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 6:29:56 AM

What developer would make the best Halo game outside 343 and Bungie?

T4R Part of me wouldn't mind seeing Halo done by id Software.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lucasarts, because then we'd finally get an end to the series.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hal0 M4N If it still existed: Ensemble Stuidos Halo Wars 2 baby! other than that... Bioware for a RPG Halo.[/quote] That sounds like a bad joke x___x
    Add more answer options

car15
    car15

Text LAFLOODS to 90999 to donate $10 - old

id Software. No question about it.
    Add more answer options

• Crytek, Naughty Dog, Irrational, High Moon, Kojima Productions, or Retro Studios. [Edited on 10.07.2012 11:36 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Crytek [Edited on 10.07.2012 11:30 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Graver18 Bioware! They know how to create an awesome sci-fi universe.[/quote]Then ruin it, so I guess you're right.[/quote] 1+
    Add more answer options

• Definitely Naughty Dog.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hal0 M4N Halo Wars 2 baby![/quote] Hell no! OP: I cant think of anyone.
    Add more answer options

• If it still existed: Ensemble Stuidos Halo Wars 2 baby! other than that... Bioware for a RPG Halo.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Izak609 I'd have to say Bethesda. [Edited on 10.07.1812 10:43 PM PDT][/quote] [quote] [i]Our Spartan, our Spartan, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the [b]Master Chief[/b] comes. With the augmentation power of the UNSC art... Believe, believe, the [b]Master Chief[/b] comes. It's an end to the evil of all Covernant foes. Beware, beware, the [b]Master Chief[/b] comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know, the [b]Master Chief's[/b] come.[/i] [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Naughty Dog (story-wise).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Graver18 Bioware! They know how to create an awesome sci-fi universe.[/quote]Then ruin it, so I guess you're right.[/quote]Was Halo not ruined with Reach?
    Add more answer options

• DICE
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Alex Mas0n Crytek[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 Valve, at least we wouldn't have to worry about seeing more than two Halo games.[/quote] But in exchange those two Halo games would be god awful.
    Add more answer options

• Valve.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Graver18 Bioware! They know how to create an awesome sci-fi universe.[/quote] But halo already has a universe all they would add is uncanny valley facial expressions and cross species sex scenes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Graver18 Bioware! They know how to create an awesome sci-fi universe.[/quote]Then ruin it, so I guess you're right.
    Add more answer options

• [insert other favorite developer here] Edit: Oops, forgot to fill that in, I'd have to say Bethesda. [Edited on 10.07.1812 10:43 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Bioware! They know how to create an awesome sci-fi universe.
    Add more answer options

• infinity ward liek derp derp.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Alex Mas0n Crytek[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halofreak60175 T4R Part of me wouldn't mind seeing Halo done by id Software.[/quote]Well the shotgun would be better. OT: That's tough for me. Since a good story is so relevant to a good Halo game, I think it would have to be a multi studio thing. Crytek would be good for graphics sake. Part of me wonders how Bethesda would handle the universe.
    Add more answer options

• respawn entertainment
    Add more answer options

• Firaxis.
    Add more answer options

• Massive Entertainment could make a sweet Halo RTS.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.