JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 5:35:38 AM

So the ASPCA commercial comes on

What do you do? [Edited on 10.07.2012 9:35 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog Viacom does some mad trolling by putting that on Comedy Central.[/quote]Still laughing from a joke? Well, you must hate puppies.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If it's the abused animal one... teh puma just flips the channel. Not because it makes him sad (it does make him slightly sad,) but because it's so damn annoying.
    Add more answer options

• Viacom does some mad trolling by putting that on Comedy Central.
    Add more answer options

• Fap
    Add more answer options

• Is that the one with all the abused animals? If so I can't watch it it just breaks my heart.
    Add more answer options

• hug my dog, who looks at me in turn with a face that screams WTF are you doing?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie I change it the very second it come on.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The one with Sarah McLochlan? I change it the very second it come on.
    Add more answer options

• Wonder wtf the aspca is. [Edited on 10.07.2012 9:36 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• buy all the animals
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.