JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 4:10:41 AM

What is the most weight you can lift with one hand?

If you were to place some weights from a bench press onto a bar, how much weight could you lift? 125 lbs. [Edited on 10.07.2012 8:18 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• One million.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well I deadlift about 350 so probably half that. Most I've ever tested was 135.
    Add more answer options

• About 30 or 40lbs
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squiggy Yes.[/quote] Pffffttt, that's not fair. You have chain mail.
    Add more answer options

• About 65 lbs.
    Add more answer options

• Yes.
    Add more answer options

• Haven't tried my max yet, but I easily lifted a 40 lb dumb bell in one hand.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomRagingBear 10, 11. Maybe 12 (anyone get the reference?)[/quote] I want to say Icarly but if that's right I am truly ashamed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomRagingBear 10, 11. Maybe 12 (anyone get the reference?)[/quote] I know 7 8 9, so maybe 10 11. maybe 12.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CYCLONES6 What is this I don't even... What kind of lift?[/quote]Just plain lifting a bar with weights on it off of the ground.[/quote]Dead lift brahhhhhhhh?
    Add more answer options

• Right now I can do 10 reps of 110 lbs on the bench press. I really havent bothered to see what I could max out at.
    Add more answer options

• Brah, do you even lift?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CYCLONES6 What is this I don't even... What kind of lift?[/quote]Just plain lifting a bar with weights on it off of the ground.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipiO7 More than you.[/quote]That isn't a number.[/quote] You saying you're a zero? oh wait [Edited on 10.07.2012 8:14 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• What is this I don't even... What kind of lift?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipiO7 More than you.[/quote]That isn't a number.
    Add more answer options

• 10, 11. Maybe 12 (anyone get the reference?)
    Add more answer options

• 1 gram.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think hand/grip strength really has much use, but probably around 40 pounds.
    Add more answer options

• More than you.
    Add more answer options

• With my massive bis I can curl 2 hundey bro.
    Add more answer options

• 25-30. [i]I'm a lover, not a lifter![/i]
    Add more answer options

• Like, 50 pounds. I'm as weak as computer paper that's been sitting in a pool for 5 hours.
    Add more answer options

• Like, over 9000 pounds.
    Add more answer options

• -8 tons
    Add more answer options

• 1 pound
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.