JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 4:00:12 AM

Creative Writing advice?

I really want to start writing in the future, but, can you give me advice on how to do creative writing?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou Start with uncreative writing. Practice writing anything.[/quote]This. Take a chapter from a book you like and try rewriting it from the perspective of another character. Compare the two, see what you like, see what flows well.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Start with uncreative writing. Practice writing anything.
    Add more answer options

• Be sure you're writing about something you're interested in. When you're looking for a topic, find some inspiration, either from nature, film, people, ideas, or music. Once you have that, grow on it and let it develop. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AK 47625714 Be creative.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AK 47625714 Be creative.[/quote] This. You cant teach creativity
    Add more answer options

• Try to be as innovative as possible in your sentence structure and vocabulary. And just have fun with it I guess
    Add more answer options

• Be creative.
    Add more answer options

• Inspiration. Figure out what literature you like, analyze [i]why[/i] you like it, and draw inspiration from it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.