JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/8/2012 12:30:55 AM

Halo theme during football half time show.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw&feature=g-all-lik]The Ohio State University marching band does video game theme songs during half time of yesterday's nebraska-osu football game. Halo music starts around 3:20.[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Are marching bands only an American thing? Or do they have them in Europe or Australia? That was really well done.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The part where they spelled [i]Halo[/i] was really fricken' leet.
    Add more answer options

• Wow that was seriously awesome, huge props to them.
    Add more answer options

• Absolutely amazing
    Add more answer options

• cool
    Add more answer options

• It was amazing!
    Add more answer options

• Screw Ohio State. They ruined the 2006 season.
    Add more answer options

• I think for the first time in my life a ...football game.. has entertained me. That was really well done.
    Add more answer options

• Excuse me while I recover my jaw from the floor.
    Add more answer options

• The fade to "game over" was pretty -blam!- epic.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 you got this from the Bungie community forums[/quote] Actually no, I did not. I'm a big osu fan and I have friends that go to osu. [Edited on 10.07.2012 6:02 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SergeantFlood [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th3Av3Ng3R Seen it. Bad ass stuff. You like Captain Sparkles too?[/quote] What does captain sparkles have to do with this?[/quote] I subed and he liked that video, only reason I saw it.
    Add more answer options

• you got this from the Bungie community forums
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rogue soldier11 I actually had a chance to go last night, but decided against it because it was pretty cold and a friend wanted my tickets more than I did. Best Damn Band in The Land.[/quote] You didn't offer me those tickets????????
    Add more answer options

• I actually had a chance to go last night, but decided against it because it was pretty cold and a friend wanted my tickets more than I did. Best Damn Band in The Land.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] joedanny96 Holy -blam!-, that was awesome.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That was absolutely amazing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th3Av3Ng3R Seen it. Bad ass stuff. You like Captain Sparkles too?[/quote] What does captain sparkles have to do with this?
    Add more answer options

• This made my day, thank you.
    Add more answer options

• Seen it. Bad ass stuff. You like Captain Sparkles too?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PheonixofLight especially the Star Fox part.[/quote] What part of the video is that?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrShyguy That was pretty cool.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Awesome!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrShyguy That was pretty cool.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I got goosebumps when the vocals ended and the brass kicked in.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PheonixofLight [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SergeantFlood [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxDruidxX That's nice. Watching this for the unth time in a row.[/quote] Was that even english?[/quote] That's not an appropriate response to his post. But I think he meant nth, anyways.[/quote] I meant no disrespect.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.