JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/7/2012 9:27:26 PM

Do you compare yourself to other people?

Do you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 Define "compare"[/quote] Im talking about strangers. Looks, personality, achievements.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 Define "compare"[/quote] Define what you do and we'll tell you if it fits.
    Add more answer options

• Define "compare"
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_comparison_theory]Social comparison theory.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WyIdfyre [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kimy1688 Nah, if you do that you'll always think you're not good enough which isn't true.[/quote] Or you'll think you're better than people, get a massive confidence boost and ergo all teh ladies.[/quote]Confidence =/= attraction[/quote] Have you been to a high school/anywhere in life? [url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=proof+that+confidence+is+attractive]lmgtfy[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Sure, not to strangers though.
    Add more answer options

• Of course, it's only natural- finding where you stand in society. Don't want to end up as an arrogant prick thinking i'm better than anyone.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kimy1688 Nah, if you do that you'll always think you're not good enough which isn't true.[/quote] Or you'll think you're better than people, get a massive confidence boost and ergo all teh ladies.[/quote]Confidence =/= attraction
    Add more answer options

• I do all the time, but I almost never say anything about it out loud.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kimy1688 Nah, if you do that you'll always think you're not good enough which isn't true.[/quote] Or you'll think you're better than people, get a massive confidence boost and ergo all teh ladies.
    Add more answer options

• Of course I do.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace Um if you don't that's abnormal...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I try not to, but I can't help it.
    Add more answer options

• Nah, if you do that you'll always think you're not good enough which isn't true.
    Add more answer options

• Um if you don't that's abnormal...
    Add more answer options

• I am better than you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.