JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 5:47:58 PM

Hate school? Then do this!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzxqcrDzfKc&list=UU3ymH7SxevmUERCPKn0K5YQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/url] really fun! comment on the video and see if my subs agree with yal! if you all hate me so much say it on my video not the thread. [Edited on 10.06.2012 10:09 AM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Noob Eater1053 That video just changed my life. Thank you so much Op, for this wonderful life-changing experience. [/quote] Then comment on it! my subscribers will love you![/quote] Somebody doesn't know how to recognize sarcasm...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 I can make enough money! I just need comments on my vids that's all![/quote]Two pages of comments in the thread gets you a single youtube comment. Good going.
    Add more answer options

• I can make enough money! I just need comments on my vids that's all!
    Add more answer options

• I don't think you can make enough money for stuff like food, rent, gas, light, and stuff you want off of videos.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] S 24993 JAMES flagged for terrorism.[/quote]Does he have explosives tucked in the tires? Also: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U1aUt7kd8M]OP's shameless advertising.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dambem [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The S bot 9000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darth Ra 7365 What if you don't get sponsored for doing tricks on a bike? How will you make a living?[/quote] CoD I get money for playing video games and making videos[/quote] Quit being retarded. We [b]ALL[/b] know you're not making a living off a measly 1k views per vid.[/quote] No. He does not have one video over 1k views. Only one of his videos has 938, the others are in the 1 hundreds[/quote] What's that? A whole [b]$2[/b] in lifetime earnings? HueHueHue
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The S bot 9000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darth Ra 7365 What if you don't get sponsored for doing tricks on a bike? How will you make a living?[/quote] CoD I get money for playing video games and making videos[/quote] Quit being retarded. We [b]ALL[/b] know you're not making a living off a measly 1k views per vid.[/quote] No. He does not have one video over 1k views. Only one of his videos has 938, the others are in the 1 hundreds
    Add more answer options

• flagged for terrorism.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darth Ra 7365 What if you don't get sponsored for doing tricks on a bike? How will you make a living?[/quote] CoD I get money for playing video games and making videos[/quote] Quit being retarded. We [b]ALL[/b] know you're not making a living off a measly 1k views per vid. [Edited on 10.06.2012 10:13 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• The most views you have gotten on a video is 938. If we say that you get 1 cent per 10 views, then you have 93.8 cents. -blam!- ROLLING IN THE MONEY!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darth Ra 7365 What if you don't get sponsored for doing tricks on a bike? How will you make a living?[/quote] CoD I get money for playing video games and making videos
    Add more answer options

• What if you don't get sponsored for doing tricks on a bike? How will you make a living?
    Add more answer options

• It would have been better if you fell off it and disfigured yourself!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Comrade Napoleon [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 I remember when I used to skateboard all day every day, and thought that was all that mattered in the world. I was sure I could just get sponsored and live that way. Boy, was I wrong. Get an education. Get a job.[/quote]It's not hard to get sponsored skateboarding...[/quote] hey yah yah yaaaah. I'm gonna get a sponsor ship for bikes! yeahh!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Noob Eater1053 That video just changed my life. Thank you so much Op, for this wonderful life-changing experience. [/quote] Then comment on it! my subscribers will love you!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 I remember when I used to skateboard all day every day, and thought that was all that mattered in the world. I was sure I could just get sponsored and live that way. Boy, was I wrong. Get an education. Get a job.[/quote]It's not hard to get sponsored skateboarding...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 I remember when I used to skateboard all day every day, and thought that was all that mattered in the world. I was sure I could just get sponsored and live that way. Boy, was I wrong. Get an education. Get a job.[/quote] forget education. forget jobs man! all you need is a bike n CoD! look were my channel now! I'm getting money off this :D[/quote] You dont get much money for 110 views
    Add more answer options

• That video just changed my life. Thank you so much Op, for this wonderful life-changing experience.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 I remember when I used to skateboard all day every day, and thought that was all that mattered in the world. I was sure I could just get sponsored and live that way. Boy, was I wrong. Get an education. Get a job.[/quote] forget education. forget jobs man! all you need is a bike n CoD! look were my channel now! I'm getting money off this :D
    Add more answer options

• I remember when I used to skateboard all day every day, and thought that was all that mattered in the world. I was sure I could just get sponsored and live that way. Boy, was I wrong. Get an education. Get a job.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fat Man 3000 Hint: People suscribe to you when you make good videos[/quote] I have Amazing videos! I get moabs and have skill in CoD! nobody can beat me!
    Add more answer options

• Hint: People suscribe to you when you make good videos
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darth Ra 7365 And also that video was pointless so i don't believe you have subscribers.[/quote] I have 477 subscribers! they will discuss with you and beat you out on all arguments.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darknova24 bikes are better then education[/quote] I don't like pickles on my Big Mac. [Edited on 10.06.2012 10:04 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• And also that video was pointless so i don't believe you have subscribers.
    Add more answer options

• my subscribers are the best! they can take you all on and prove to you that bikes are better then education
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.