JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 7:46:35 AM

So they cut one of my work days..

Went from 5 to 4. That little bit is a massive impact in the long run. Has anyone else ever had a work day cut from them? I can't help but feel like i'm going to get fired or something soon. I didn't really do my job well yesterday and I feel that was the cause of it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can't say I'm the same. Kristen and I have some awesome skills at living cheap. We only pay $650 a month in expenses. Her job alone pulls more than that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] l ABlindGuy l 5 to 4? im no expert, but it isnt that much...[/quote] Not that much? Assuming a 7 or 8 hour shift, even my local minimum wage of 8 an hour, thats 60 bucks before taxes. At the end of the month, thats 240 dollars you aren't getting. OT; I know you're pain. I'm struggling to get enough hours at my work. I'm hoping the holiday season brings me some more money.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Marinade [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] l ABlindGuy l 5 to 4? im no expert, but it isnt that much...[/quote] If he works 8 hour days that cuts his two week paycheque from 80 hours to 64. So even at just $10 an hour that's $160 lost every two weeks.[/quote]oh derp. i read 5 to 4 days as 5 to 4 hours. i thought he lost an hour of work, not a day.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] l ABlindGuy l 5 to 4? im no expert, but it isnt that much...[/quote] If he works 8 hour days that cuts his two week paycheque from 80 hours to 64. So even at just $10 an hour that's $160 lost every two weeks.
    Add more answer options

• 5 to 4? im no expert, but it isnt that much...
    Add more answer options

• What is your job?
    Add more answer options

• My hours got cut in half cause I got injured and probably can't return to that job again.. I know that feel bro.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.