JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 6:57:45 AM

Someone gives you their number, only to find out they're taken is like

____? well? for me It's like giving me free money that I can't spend. you know, you put on your slick game, this and that, she or he gives you their number...you text them flirtin and you find out they are taken. Whats that like to you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BOB570 She's only taken if she's got a ring on her finger.[/quote] And even then its not 100%
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Keep talking to her. It's not your fault if she strays.
    Add more answer options

irishfreak
    irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

Maybe she just wants to be friends, can't have too much of those
    Add more answer options

• Send her my beautiful hairy nudes anyway and poop on her doorstep. [Edited on 10.05.2012 11:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Doesn't mean you can't hit on her.
    Add more answer options

• She's only taken if she's got a ring on her finger.
    Add more answer options

• That happened to me once. But she gave me her number in front of her boyfriend. Oh their conversation as they walked away sounded fun.
    Add more answer options

• Provided it's a joke number they give me, I laugh.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.