JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 2:21:49 AM

Are you going to see Bugs Life 3?

I loved the second one, definitely gonna' see this one. I'm actually more excited than Halo 4 :) So are you guys gonna see it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WitchDocktor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach Replace Bugs with Half and you've got yourself a deal[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]I thought the actual title was A Bugs Life?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WitchDocktor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach Replace Bugs with Half and you've got yourself a deal[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Eeeeeagle I didn't even know there was a 2nd one...[/quote]Lol me neither. First one's a classic though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gags pro There was a sequel? Half life is getting a sequel? Equally suprised at both[/quote] No they are making Half Life 2 Episode 2 chapter 1
    Add more answer options

• Wait There was a Bugs Life 2?
    Add more answer options

• There was a second one?
    Add more answer options

• There was a sequel? Half life is getting a sequel? Equally suprised at both
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WitchDocktor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach Replace Bugs with Half and you've got yourself a deal[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• There was a second one?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach Replace Bugs with Half and you've got yourself a deal[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• fo real
    Add more answer options

• I didn't even know there was a 2nd one...
    Add more answer options

• Replace Bugs with Half and you've got yourself a deal
    Add more answer options

• Trailer or never post again.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.