JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 1:36:34 AM

You are swarmed by paparazzi for some unknown reason

You've just left your house and are walking down the sidewalk when you are swarmed by a group of journalists and photographers, and you don't know why. You're asked all kinds of questions like "Why did you do it?", "Do you regret your decisions?", "Are the police investigating?", etcetera. You have no idea what any of them are talking about. What is your very first reaction? [Edited on 10.05.2012 5:37 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It was that white guy! *Points to left and sprints to right.*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Smoke bombs
    Add more answer options

• "Whatever it is, I probably did it."
    Add more answer options

• I fall down on the ground and start convulsing and maybe yell for help while being stuck in the middle of that mob of people.
    Add more answer options

• Open my jacket and ask them what they think of this C4.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 Wake up.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Lockheed I get naked[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipiO7 Fap.[/quote] These.
    Add more answer options

• If you all stop talking I will begin to awnser some of your questions! IF YOU ALL STOP TALKING, I WILL [i]AWNSER[/i] SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS! Now first of all, who is it that you think I am? Secondly, why are you even here?
    Add more answer options

• Say these exact words: "at this current I have no idea what you are talking about, so if you leave me alone that would be great. Okay, I love you, bye bye!"
    Add more answer options

• WOnder why journalists and photographers have entered a ghetto
    Add more answer options

• Kill them all.
    Add more answer options

• Strip all of my clothes off, tackle the closest person to me to the ground and start humping them.
    Add more answer options

• I pull out my phone and say "They know too much..."
    Add more answer options

• [i]I'm going to need a weapon[/i].
    Add more answer options

• op dis is normal of me cuz im already popular #lollosers #popular
    Add more answer options

• Throw anything in my arms to the floor, rip my top off and scream "I regret nothing" and deck the one closest to me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou[/quote]Blame it all on this guy.
    Add more answer options

• Take pictures of them. Right up their nostrils and stuff. Just for fun.
    Add more answer options

• I take off all my clothes and start dancing.
    Add more answer options

• Raise my eyebrows in curiosity and keep walking like it ain't a thang.
    Add more answer options

• THE DEVIL MADE ME OVERDOSE ON MY PRESCRIPTION, MY PRESCRIPTION MADE ME DO IT, AND I MADE MY KIDS DO IT.
    Add more answer options

• *get on radio* Robert, we are Code Red.
    Add more answer options

• Fap.
    Add more answer options

• I get naked
    Add more answer options

• Wake up.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.