JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/5/2012 10:13:19 AM

ODST Emblem Refresh?

Is it still possible to change your an emblem in H3/ODST and display it as a avatar is what your had on March 3 the end. Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unanimate Objec They don't have Sneakernet for Halo 3, so your emblem is stuck in stasis forever. You could try to replicate it in Reach then use Sneakernet to refresh it.[/quote] I will give it a go.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Unanimate Objec
    Unanimate Objec

7 years and counting. - 8/29/2016 1:33:56 PM

They don't have Sneakernet for Halo 3, so your emblem is stuck in stasis forever. You could try to replicate it in Reach then use Sneakernet to refresh it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AngasBoy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AngasBoy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 I don't think the info is updated. But you can just try?[/quote] Yeah I've just tried. This is my old emblem. I'm wondering if this is just simply a normal "refresh" period or it is frozen forever. [/quote]I always thought that "The data on this page is no longer being updated. The last update was 03/31/2012. For live Halo data, visit halo.xbox.com" means only stats, but I guess it's only logical that it means emblems as well.[/quote] Oh well...[/quote]It's kind of a bummer, I'm glad I had somewhat good emblems back then, if I ever want to use those.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AngasBoy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 I don't think the info is updated. But you can just try?[/quote] Yeah I've just tried. This is my old emblem. I'm wondering if this is just simply a normal "refresh" period or it is frozen forever. [/quote]I always thought that "The data on this page is no longer being updated. The last update was 03/31/2012. For live Halo data, visit halo.xbox.com" means only stats, but I guess it's only logical that it means emblems as well.[/quote] Oh well...
    Add more answer options

• Well my Halo: Reach character model hasn't changed, so I doubt the emblem would change either.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AngasBoy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 I don't think the info is updated. But you can just try?[/quote] Yeah I've just tried. This is my old emblem. I'm wondering if this is just simply a normal "refresh" period or it is frozen forever. [/quote]I always thought that "The data on this page is no longer being updated. The last update was 03/31/2012. For live Halo data, visit halo.xbox.com" means only stats, but I guess it's only logical that it means emblems as well.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 I don't think the info is updated. But you can just try?[/quote] Yeah I've just tried. This is my old emblem. I'm wondering if this is just simply a normal "refresh" period or it is frozen forever.
    Add more answer options

• Isn't it frozen? [Edited on 10.05.2012 2:17 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I don't think the info is updated. But you can just try?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.