JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/5/2012 3:29:12 AM
Messax

Sahanahaha Delete this. KTHANKS!

-Retracted- [Edited on 11.13.2012 6:45 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unanimate Objec *cake'd*[/quote]Reluctantly crouched at the starting line?[/quote]Something about engines, thumping, time and such[/quote] He's all alone. ALL ALONE. All alone in a time of need.[/quote] Woah, weird coincidence, I was just listening to "All Alone" by the Gorillaz. :o
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, unfortunately, they fixed that "bug" years ago. It was a great way to get off topic ;) [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude If someone replies to one of the posts which was made when the subject was "I made a mistake", their new subject line is also "I made a mistake" as opposed to "Ban a Mythic". If a new page starts on a post which has the subject "I made a mistake" from the original version, it labels that page with it. I think.[/quote]Sounds legit. I knew it had to do with the title of the OP being changed, but I couldn't get why it was sometimes reverting to the original title. Your explanation solves that. Actually, now I remember, we used to be able to edit our own post titles, and whoever had top post on a page dictated that page's title. That was a "bug" that was "fixed" at some point, apparently by having each post inherit the title of the post it's responding to (i.e., which post you click "reply" on).[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• LOL, nice Mythic quote pyramid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unanimate Objec *cake'd*[/quote]Reluctantly crouched at the starting line?[/quote]Something about engines, thumping, time and such[/quote] He's all alone. ALL ALONE. All alone in a time of need.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unanimate Objec *cake'd*[/quote]Reluctantly crouched at the starting line?[/quote]Something about engines, thumping, time and such
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unanimate Objec *cake'd*[/quote]Reluctantly crouched at the starting line?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] King Dutchy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jyrine [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] But...but bu-*cake'd*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jyrine [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jyrine [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jyrine [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I noticed that yesterday, but I didn't payed that much attention to that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Well, at least Bungie.net will forever remember DeeJ and his mistake. Mythics Win.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude If someone replies to one of the posts which was made when the subject was "I made a mistake", their new subject line is also "I made a mistake" as opposed to "Ban a Mythic". If a new page starts on a post which has the subject "I made a mistake" from the original version, it labels that page with it. I think.[/quote]Sounds legit. I knew it had to do with the title of the OP being changed, but I couldn't get why it was sometimes reverting to the original title. Your explanation solves that. Actually, now I remember, we used to be able to edit our own post titles, and whoever had top post on a page dictated that page's title. That was a "bug" that was "fixed" at some point, apparently by having each post inherit the title of the post it's responding to (i.e., which post you click "reply" on). [Edited on 10.05.2012 11:32 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Try Conspiracy... [/quote]I hope DeeJ isn't going crazy, that would be bad. [i]Or it's something to do with bungie.next...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I noticed this as well. He didn't change the title, as I refreshed multiple times and went to the front page. For some reason, it would just have one title on some pages, another title on other pages.
    Add more answer options

• If someone replies to one of the posts which was made when the subject was "I made a mistake", their new subject line is also "I made a mistake" as opposed to "Ban a Mythic". If a new page starts on a post which has the subject "I made a mistake" from the original version, it labels that page with it. I think.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] talon2000 It happens all the time when someone edits the title of a thread. Well, it does for me at least. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes depending on the page number you can see the OP's original title before it was edited.
    Add more answer options

• I think somebody missed the events that led up to that thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] talon2000 It happens all the time when someone edits the title of a thread. Well, it does for me at least. [/quote]It happens to lost of those multi-thousand post threads.
    Add more answer options

• It happens all the time when someone edits the title of a thread. Well, it does for me at least.
    Add more answer options

• The title was changed multiple times is all.
    Add more answer options

• I don't get it?
    Add more answer options

Conspiracy...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.