JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/5/2012 2:29:46 AM

I can't see the report button on my posts.

I can see it for others, but not myself. This is weird. Might this have something to do with adblock? Has anyone else experienced this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dr Weird I don't think it appears on your own posts for you. Wouldn't make sense to be able to report yourself would it?[/quote] [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img198/4968/20121004184026.png]Are you positive Doc?[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dr Weird I don't think it appears on your own posts for you. Wouldn't make sense to be able to report yourself would it?[/quote]Acro.. guy said he likes trolling us..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dr Weird I don't think it appears on your own posts for you. Wouldn't make sense to be able to report yourself would it?[/quote] All the reason to do it more often. But, if you're serious, yes, members can report themselves...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dr Weird I don't think it appears on your own posts for you. Wouldn't make sense to be able to report yourself would it?[/quote] You srs bzns bro?
    Add more answer options

• I don't think it appears on your own posts for you. Wouldn't make sense to be able to report yourself would it?
    Add more answer options

• Your report button is working just fine for me.
    Add more answer options

• Wait, why were you looking for it in the first place? [i]HEY, who's this A-hole?! Oh, it's me! Better teach that jerk a lesson...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• ... Ctrl + F5. Duct tape of the internet.
    Add more answer options

• Coup sucks.
    Add more answer options

• cleeeeeeeeeeeear cache.
    Add more answer options

• Huh, that's strange....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Count Blinkula Have you tried disabling the adblock?[/quote]Yeah, but it's still not visible. Maybe something to do with coup? (No way am I going to bother uninstalling/reinstalling coup just for a report button I'll never realistically use). Wait, I ran my mouse over the area it usually occupies and it changed shape as if there was an icon. I clicked and sure enough reported myself. So it's there, just not visible. [Edited on 10.04.2012 6:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Have you tried disabling the adblock?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.