JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/5/2012 1:12:34 AM
Pluck

lock dis

t4r [Edited on 10.04.2012 5:16 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bergXX09 gorilla warfare[/quote] Sounds intense.[/quote] I was referring to a copypasta :/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando So what was this thread about? [/quote]OP was quoted a few posts up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bergXX09 gorilla warfare[/quote] Sounds intense.
    Add more answer options

• The lock I am inb4 it. So what was this thread about? [Edited on 10.04.2012 5:29 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote]There's plenty of reasons to get your teeth fixed that aren't cosmetic. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not surprised in the least.[/quote] Yeah dude I'm an Orthodontist I know everything about dentistry [/quote] I'm a top Navy Seal sniper experienced in gorilla warfare and I have 300 confirmed kills. [Edited on 10.04.2012 5:28 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote]There's plenty of reasons to get your teeth fixed that aren't cosmetic. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not surprised in the least.[/quote] Yeah dude I'm an Orthodontist I know everything about dentistry [/quote] I genuinely laughed out loud in my office. Thanks for that.[/quote] wut
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote]There's plenty of reasons to get your teeth fixed that aren't cosmetic. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not surprised in the least.[/quote] Yeah dude I'm an Orthodontist I know everything about dentistry [/quote] I genuinely laughed out loud in my office. Thanks for that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote]There's plenty of reasons to get your teeth fixed that aren't cosmetic. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not surprised in the least.[/quote] Yeah dude I'm an Orthodontist I know everything about dentistry
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MickelPickel Baby steps to greatness? Tooth pain from irregular orientation? Good teeth are very attractive compared to douche-bag muscle heads?[/quote] Implying everyone who works out is a meathead[/quote]You said it, not me. People who use it as an argument for good looks tend to be meatheads; just a trend I've noticed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote]There's plenty of reasons to get your teeth fixed that aren't cosmetic. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not surprised in the least.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] S 24993 JAMES OP's logic: If people won't make the effort to try and make themselves look better, why are they trying to make themselves look better?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..[/quote] Without braces you have increased/increased chance of tooth decay, gum disease, chewing/swallowing difficulties, speech impairments, or tooth loss if so misaligned.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MickelPickel Baby steps to greatness? Tooth pain from irregular orientation? Good teeth are very attractive compared to douche-bag muscle heads?[/quote] Implying everyone who works out is a meathead[/quote] Surely you didn't imply anything in your OP, right?
    Add more answer options

• I still don't understand why my parents force braces upon me. I chew just fine. They just can't stand looking at my slightly misaligned teeth. There was so little to correct, that I fell asleep when the orthodontist was adjusting the braces to my mouth and gluing the metal to my teeth.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Made Very srs t4r There's really no point in them getting braces - They already look bad. I mean, if they don't care enough to improve their looks ( working out, better clothes, better hair ) then there really isn't a point to them getting braces.. inb4 people think I'm trolling[/quote] lol, how can this not be trolling? This is such a vague generalization that you can't be taken seriously.
    Add more answer options

• Because straightening their teeth will improve their looks.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MickelPickel Baby steps to greatness? Tooth pain from irregular orientation? Good teeth are very attractive compared to douche-bag muscle heads?[/quote] Implying everyone who works out is a meathead
    Add more answer options

• What people choose to do with there looks and appearance is not up to you.
    Add more answer options

• Baby steps to greatness? Tooth pain from irregular orientation? Good teeth are very attractive compared to douche-bag muscle heads?
    Add more answer options

• OP's logic: If people won't make the effort to try and make themselves look better, why are they trying to make themselves look better?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr STRING CHESE Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?[/quote] How? Unless your teeth are completely ruined that is..
    Add more answer options

• Because getting your teeth straightened has more benefits than just looks?
    Add more answer options

• *sigh*
    Add more answer options

• Overall bad genes?
    Add more answer options

• OP can't inb4. You're trolling
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.