JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/5/2012 12:04:32 AM
Maiq

ITT : Come up with really bad movie sequel titles

I havent seen this thread done before. I'll start. [b][i]SAVING PRIVATE RYAN II : VIETNAM [/b][/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Samurai Jack: The Final Fight.... again
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Aliens vs Predator 3: Even Though The Movie Is Called "Aliens vs Predator." The Main Focus Is About The Humans.
    Add more answer options

• Predator 3: Dateline. [Edited on 10.04.2012 5:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
    Add more answer options

• Lord of the Rings: Leave of the King
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dahuterschuter Taken 2 Far Taken 2 The Limit Taken 2 Disney Land[/quote]And for the final installment in the Neeson trilogy: Tak3n
    Add more answer options

• Cars 3.
    Add more answer options

• Taken 2 Far Taken 2 The Limit Taken 2 Disney Land
    Add more answer options

• [Anything] 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Add more answer options

• Titanic II: We -blam!-ed up twice in a Row! [Edited on 10.04.2012 4:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [i]The Never-Ending Story 2[/i].
    Add more answer options

• Dear John: In The Hood He Rises. lolol
    Add more answer options

• Son of *movie franchise*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass The shawshank redemption 2: red's dead redemption [/quote] fix'd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kciduoyreksewmai star wars 1.5: jar-jar's story[/quote] NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [b] TOY STORY 4: SID'S REVENGE [/b]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Apendix Nine Titanic II: Jacks revenge[/quote] Made me spray my milk. Actual milk, not semen. 'TAKE THAT U -blam!- SHIP!1' The Lord of the Rings: The Hobbits' ...Fellowship
    Add more answer options

• Limitless: Unlimited
    Add more answer options

• Faster: Accelerated
    Add more answer options

• The shawshank redemption 2: The retirement years.
    Add more answer options

car15
    car15

Text LAFLOODS to 90999 to donate $10 - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XRevelationX [b][u][i]The Avengers 2: Revengeance[/i][/b][/u][/quote] That's funny. Pokemon: The Movie of the Video Game of the Trading Card Game of the Video Game Forrest Gump Jr. Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Wait, that last one is a real movie...
    Add more answer options

• Star Trek Into Darkness. Oh wait, that one is real. . .
    Add more answer options

• The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King II, Look who's king now! the adventures of Elrond's son, spanky.
    Add more answer options

• One Direction: The Movie pt 2 - Two Directions.
    Add more answer options

• [b][u][i]The Avengers 2: Revengeance[/i][/b][/u]
    Add more answer options

• [i]Star Wars Episode LXIX[/i]: A New Grope Star Wars was never sexier.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.