JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2012 10:35:22 PM

I get to play with DeeJ

[url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75119510]No this is not a joke [/url] What should i ask him? [Edited on 10.04.2012 3:10 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 For bragging you shouldn't anymore. [/quote]Ken is upset he was beat to the punch.[/quote] Agreed.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol yeah [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 For bragging you shouldn't anymore. [/quote]Ken is upset he was beat to the punch.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 For bragging you shouldn't anymore. [/quote]Ken is upset he was beat to the punch.
    Add more answer options

• For bragging you shouldn't anymore.
    Add more answer options

• Take some cyanide before hand as well. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thatguyaknow [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WyIdfyre This thread is bad and you should feel bad.[/quote] Im going to go cry myself to sleep now, thanks.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• K
    Add more answer options

• Beg him for Rec0n.
    Add more answer options

• Chris Carney > All other Bungie employees Even DeeJ You know this to be true. Truth. Carnage. CARNEY
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EuAn1196 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 DeeJ = Urk 2.0[/quote] I'm sure Deej would take offense to that.[/quote] I'm sure he'd also take offense to the Mythx mutiny going on in the Septagon right now. But that won't change anything.
    Add more answer options

• lol Already done dat.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thatguyaknow [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WyIdfyre This thread is bad and you should feel bad.[/quote] Im going to go cry myself to sleep now, thanks.[/quote]I should hope so.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher I've played Quake with id software devs. Get on my level.[/quote] I played golf with Abraham Lincoln. Get on my level.[/quote] It's simple; I chill with the batman.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WyIdfyre This thread is bad and you should feel bad.[/quote] Im going to go cry myself to sleep now, thanks.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 DeeJ = Urk 2.0[/quote] I'm sure Deej would take offense to that.
    Add more answer options

• Sex him.
    Add more answer options

• Ask him if he wants any Velveeta macaroni and cheese.
    Add more answer options

• i care
    Add more answer options

Razgriz
    Razgriz

In Mexico until Friday - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] edableshoe He's a fun guy, I played with him and Halcylon, and we kicked ass. You'll have a great time, just don't ask about Bungie's next game....don't be that guy.....[/quote] Actually, DO BE that guy. Dont be the guy that is a -blam!- to asK! Get them drunk, ask them stuff...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher I've played Quake with id software devs. Get on my level.[/quote] I played golf with Abraham Lincoln. Get on my level.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior Er... you really think this is worth a thread though, mate?[/quote]Kids will make a thread over anything these days. Just let it go, and he'll have his fun.
    Add more answer options

• This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
    Add more answer options

• Er... you really think this is worth a thread though, mate?
    Add more answer options

• Im not normally in the community forum but i just happened to be looking in it because the flood was being boring. Yes this does warrant a thread, what should i ask him?
    Add more answer options

• I've played Quake with id software devs. Get on my level.
    Add more answer options

• Try not to suck.
    Add more answer options

• He's a fun guy, I played with him and Halcylon, and we kicked ass. You'll have a great time, just don't ask about Bungie's next game....don't be that guy.....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.