JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2012 10:18:42 PM

Why doesn't everyone like Halo?

So today at school I was talking to my friend. I said "Man I can"t wait for Halo 4 " and he said " I hate Halo" so I said " Then go home and take a Holy Water bath and come back and talk to me ". Was that the right thing to say? [Edited on 10.04.2012 2:20 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tripp9 IS ANY BODY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets bit in the neck by a zombie*[/quote]No bumps.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• IS ANY BODY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets bit in the neck by a zombie*
    Add more answer options

• Why don't I like CoD? Opinions. Different strokes for different blokes.
    Add more answer options

• How dare people have differing opinions!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam Talk about weird![/quote] Indeed. He must not be a fan of FPS's. Or then he's a CoD fanboy. Or something.. else.. o.O
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4's killtimes are far too long for a modern day FPS that is pretty much it. you can shoot someone in the HEAD multiple times and they still don't die. that is why a lot of people, including some members of my family, hate halo [Edited on 10.04.2012 2:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Because Halo doesn't have Jet ramming.
    Add more answer options

• Why it haz no C4? How do I trololol with no C4!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] And Im Here Too [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mitochondrion [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.[/quote] I wouldn't say that Call of Duty is realistic but, yeah, it's a lot of fun..[/quote]No, the Call of Duty games practically emulate war and all its challenges.[/quote] And you can heal from bullet wounds by standing still, just like in a real war.[/quote] If you're Wolverine, yes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mitochondrion [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.[/quote] I wouldn't say that Call of Duty is realistic but, yeah, it's a lot of fun..[/quote]No, the Call of Duty games practically emulate war and all its challenges.[/quote] LOL. Good one. You're pretty funny. Unless you're serious, in which case, you've clearly never been to war in real life.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mitochondrion [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.[/quote] I wouldn't say that Call of Duty is realistic but, yeah, it's a lot of fun..[/quote]No, the Call of Duty games practically emulate war and all its challenges.[/quote] And you can heal from bullet wounds by standing still, just like in a real war.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mitochondrion [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.[/quote] I wouldn't say that Call of Duty is realistic but, yeah, it's a lot of fun..[/quote]No, the Call of Duty games practically emulate war and all its challenges.
    Add more answer options

• You should've preformed an exorcism on him right there.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.[/quote] I wouldn't say that Call of Duty is realistic but, yeah, it's a lot of fun..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher There are people that started with reech. Shall I go on?[/quote] This is precisely why I hate Halo. I started on Reach and developed a phobia of Halo... [Edited on 10.04.2012 2:43 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Because its not realistic like Call of Duty.
    Add more answer options

• Why do people have opinions? Why? WHY
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] St33l Bu11et This thread gave me cancer.[/quote] In that case, watch some fails of the weak, we've heard Geoffs laughs cure that disease.
    Add more answer options

• This thread gave me cancer.
    Add more answer options

• can all of u guys stop calling me butt hurt and stuff?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tripp9 no I mean he doesn't like halo period.[/quote] Well, in that case you acted as any responsible gamer would, if going by a somewhat non-aggressive way in comparison to the norm.
    Add more answer options

• Because it's not the greatest thing under the sun? It's just another franchise.
    Add more answer options

• Of course it was the right thing to say, that guy can burn in hell for all I care. [Edited on 10.04.2012 2:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Well, you have to think about the part where Halo 4 is only haloed by name, not by spirit. Clearly he has his reasons.
    Add more answer options

• I think that kid I was talking about before might hate me
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MashterChief117 whenever there's a mantis on a map, me and my two friends are going to re-create metal gear, i'm snake, one friend is liquid and the other's gray fox can't wait for the raging kids screaming at us while i'm shouting 'Liquid !!!' and 'FOOOOOOOOOOOX!'[/quote]That's...actually not a bad idea.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.