JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2012 9:19:11 PM

A question about soda.

How do you guys like drinking Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is awful. I know people have preference, but come on I would rather drink orange juice after brushing my teeth on a constant basis than drink that. Agree or disagree?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do it's either mountain dew, coke, or dr pepper.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I think that it comes down to the carbonation for me. I can drink club soda or the flavored seltzers and be perfectly happy. I don't need (but don't mind) dark, sweet or complex flavored sodas and can enjoy just carbonated water if that is what is available.[/quote] This is how you know someone is old^[/quote] lol Hey! I like that as well sometimes.
    Add more answer options

• Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream masterrace
    Add more answer options

• Apple juice is master drink.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie Dr. Pepper tastes awesome to me. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I think that it comes down to the carbonation for me. I can drink club soda or the flavored seltzers and be perfectly happy. I don't need (but don't mind) dark, sweet or complex flavored sodas and can enjoy just carbonated water if that is what is available.[/quote] This is how you know someone is old^
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferza 11 I prefer [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayQTu2kH-U]Grape Drink[/url].[/quote] [i] "I want some of that purple stuff..."[/i] I like it on occasion. It's not bad. I drink that along with Barqs, Sprite, and the occasional Sierra Mist: Cranberry Splash.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 4085 Dr. Pepper > Everything else[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I think that it comes down to the carbonation for me. I can drink club soda or the flavored seltzers and be perfectly happy. I don't need (but don't mind) dark, sweet or complex flavored sodas and can enjoy just carbonated water if that is what is available.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Dr. Pepper is awful[/quote] This.
    Add more answer options

• Dr Pepper is awful
    Add more answer options

• I like rockstar as my preference in soda...
    Add more answer options

• Dr. Pepper > Everything else
    Add more answer options

• I prefer [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayQTu2kH-U]Grape Drink[/url].
    Add more answer options

• I'm drinking it now, it's a decent caffeinated soda.
    Add more answer options

• *goes and gets glass of Dr. Pepper* Leave this forum. [i]NOW.[/i] do you at least like Irn Bru? [Edited on 10.04.2012 1:28 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 Once again you have brought your sad existence to us.. why?[/quote] What is with you people? All I'm doing is having a mindless conversation on the Flood forum between my classes.
    Add more answer options

• What's the worst that could happen? Oh, hahaha you used the slogan you're so funny. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.
    Add more answer options

• Once again you have brought your sad existence to us.. why?
    Add more answer options

• Because personal taste I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I prefer Dr. Pepper.
    Add more answer options

• Disagree.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe Because it has a taste like that of root beer and Coca Cola mixed together, and because opinions.[/quote] No it does not. To me at least.
    Add more answer options

• Dr. Pepper tastes fine to me.
    Add more answer options

• Dr Pepper's -blam!-. Orange Soda > all
    Add more answer options

• I never drink soda. Was never a fan of any kind of soda.
    Add more answer options

• I like it, I don't know why though.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.