JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2012 3:10:23 AM

So....... I played Halo 3 today for the first time in a year

And it was horrible.... Why the hell do you all enjoy this game so much? I mean, it's BARELY better than Halo Reach..... Halo 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 3 Most of you only say Halo 3 is the best Halo game because it was your FIRST Halo game. I mean the lag is horrendous, AR Starts on Last Resort and Valhalla, Non Hitscan BR, Dat Spread, AND HIGH GROUND NUFF SAID Oh yeah, throws down bubble shield while wielding a shotgun to hold back H3 fanboys
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• High Ground is a spectacular map
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Future of MLG >Looks at stats >Laughs how terrible you are[/quote]Coming from the guy who doesn't have his stats linked.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 2 is garbage so your opinion is wrong. Sorry
    Add more answer options

• You should be banned for such stupidity.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Future of MLG[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 Halo 3 was great, OP is only 1 opinion. No need to freak out people.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• What the hell are you talking about. While Halo 2 had a better campaign and was a better game overall for me (probably nostalgia).... Halo 3's custom games were golden... I remember when ALL my friends played Halo 3, before COD rolled along (not that its a bad thing)........ So many good times :'( Those days are gone. People are too caught up in the competitiveness and seriousness of games, and can't just sit down and have fun.
    Add more answer options

• The fact is Halo 3 will never be appreciated because it wasn't the breakthrough Halo 2 was. It's still my favorite.
    Add more answer options

• I just want to say I beat Halo 2+3 Pro Neighbor in the MLG playlist so when it comes to being a halo fan and competitive gamer, I'm up there. Halo 3 > Halo 2 > Halo 1 > Reach I've noticed a lot of the people who don't like Halo 3 are kids with low KDs and can't get a 50. Yet they complain how easy it is to cheat to get one. [Edited on 10.03.2012 8:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3 was my first, but it's also superior in every way. =Graphics =Gameplay =Detail to maps and variety =Balance =Fun Just because Halo 2 is your first Halo experience doesn't give you the right to bag on Halo 3. I played Halo 2 before it went offline. Every time I went on it, I got bored and felt like playing more Halo 3. It barely managed 500 users/24 hours in it's final year online where Halo 3 is still in the top #20 games every single update from Major nelson. I want to see your gamertag OP. I want to see how bad you are. >:)
    Add more answer options

• Despite OP's troll attempt, he's correct.
    Add more answer options

• The only people who prefer Halo 2 were H2 fanboys getting owned by Halo 3 kids.
    Add more answer options

• My guess is OP started with Halo 2 multiplayer, and the truth is that Halo CE is still the true halo experience. It had the best balance and gameplay. However, Halo 3 had more redeeming qualities than Halo 2 such as forge, theater and fire sharing. I liked how the file share could be viewed in the lobby and films could be watched with friends. Most of the best maps from Halo 2 were remakes from Halo CE. The weapons in Halo 2 relied a lot on host and massive autoaim and lunging nerfed any skill factor. The skill of the player came down to luck of glitch combos. Pros couldn't even use them consistently and it made the game a 1 shot weapon. Reach and Halo 3 are both better than Halo 2 and have more redeeming qualities from their structural interface to skill gap. Every game since Halo 2 (including) has had issue with map design. Halo 2 decided to make huge open areas in the middle of the maps and Halo 3 and Reach follow this trend of bad map making. [Edited on 10.03.2012 8:46 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Future of MLG [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrR46 Halo 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 2 > ZBNS Reach > Halo 3 > Vanilla Reach[/quote] Shhhhh... don't let the kiddies know of the greatness of Halo CE's grenade DAT NOSTALGIA Throwin nades to get those power ups -JAZZES-[/quote] Halo 3 grenades had more effects than Halo 2 grenades and were more consistent than any other halo game...tied with Halo 1. Halo 3 --> Nade Launch [Edited on 10.03.2012 8:39 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I like halo 3 but the sad thing is most of this is right.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Future of MLG throws down bubble shield while wielding a shotgun to hold back H3 fanboys[/quote]Rushes into bubble and jumps over OPs head and ninjas him [Edited on 10.03.2012 8:36 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Nope. Halo 2 was my first halo game. I prefer Halo 3 because of projectiles. However, I may prefer Halo 4 if it's balanced. Reach was gimmicy with bad map design. Halo 2 had good gameplay with bad map design in my opinion.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] derka derka Halo 3 is full of cheaters and fake 50's now.[/quote] now? ha
    Add more answer options

• The gameplay still assrapes Reach and Halo 4.
    Add more answer options

• Compared to Halo 2? Yeah it's pretty bad. But barely better than Reach? You shouldn't make threads when you're stoned dude.
    Add more answer options

• I played Halo in 01. H3 is my favorite.
    Add more answer options

• I have played every halo game to date, 3 of which I played competitively. Halo 2 was the last great halo game all around. Post TU. Gameplay, Campaign, and multiplayer. all meshed perfectly. [Edited on 10.03.2012 7:53 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Effective Strafe [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Loktar OGar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChemicalEnvy The Reach kids...... THEY ARE HERE[/quote] You've played 809 games of Halo 3, 609 of which are ranked, and you're only a Lieutenant, but you're a "Hero" in Halo Reach. Yeah... they're here all right.[/quote] Chemical's actually pretty good at Halo 3 Oh, Chemical get on your alt on H3[/quote] Can't Have to study for a test
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Loktar OGar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChemicalEnvy The Reach kids...... THEY ARE HERE[/quote] You've played 809 games of Halo 3, 609 of which are ranked, and you're only a Lieutenant, but you're a "Hero" in Halo Reach. Yeah... they're here all right.[/quote] Chemical's actually pretty good at Halo 3 Oh, Chemical get on your alt on H3
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 > Halo 2 > Halo CE > Halo 3 > Reach > ODST > Wars
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Loktar OGar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChemicalEnvy The Reach kids...... THEY ARE HERE[/quote] You've played 809 games of Halo 3, 609 of which are ranked, and you're only a Lieutenant, but you're a "Hero" in Halo Reach. Yeah... they're here all right.[/quote] I do not want to tell this story again, so I'll just say Good job at checking the database
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.