JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/3/2012 4:22:30 AM

How do I get a girl to like me?

If they never talk to you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75115812]Very relevant thread that should help[/url] Read through it, not advertising, it has good advice. And you are supposed to try to talk to them. [Edited on 10.04.2012 1:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• S3xy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rogue soldier11 Suck on her toe. Every chick loves a good toe-suck.[/quote] [url=http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6029/690/1600/foot.jpg]Chow down buddy. [/url]
    Add more answer options

• I want to say hi but I'm nervous and don't know what to say after that.
    Add more answer options

• Women hats you.
    Add more answer options

• Talk to them first? Then be yourself. If they're still not interested, they're not the girl for you.
    Add more answer options

• You walk up and introduce yourself in a clear voice and talk to her. Its that simple. If she still doesn't respond, she likely hates you or is deaf. Look at her hands. If she is making strange motions with her hands, she may have been responding to you the whole time. Go learn sign language and get back to her. If she hates you, go away and start rumors about how many guys she sleeps with.
    Add more answer options

• You have to trick them into it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium Bump.[/quote] Women hate thread bumpers. Stop that.
    Add more answer options

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm You don't.[/quote] unless you're captain jack sparrow.
    Add more answer options

• You don't.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium You have recon dude your forever alone.[/quote] Did I ever sya I wasn't? I just admitted to being addicted to SCII: Trust me, I know.
    Add more answer options

• That's satisfying.
    Add more answer options

• Suck on her toe. Every chick loves a good toe-suck.
    Add more answer options

• Youtube.com Has everything. If you look hard enough apperently. [Edited on 10.03.2012 6:10 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• LOL
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium You have recon dude your forever alone.[/quote] He switch his avatar hoping he can trick everyone.
    Add more answer options

• You have recon dude your forever alone.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium This was no help at all. Just depressing...[/quote] How was this no help? Like 20 people gave you solid advice. I have a similar problem, but here's the difference: I've been given good advice, but I'm choosing to ignore it because I'm a pathetic StarCraft II addict.
    Add more answer options

• Zayah got friendzoned.
    Add more answer options

• Instead of being so nervous around girls just be normal friends with them. Then it will be much easier.
    Add more answer options

• This was no help at all. Just depressing...
    Add more answer options

• If your issue is talking with her, then talk in a group. Less pressure on you, and you can interject witty/funny remarks every now and then. Works for me.
    Add more answer options

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• I did that cliche' crap where someone says "Just be yourself." The damndest thing is.....it worked. Edit: Oh and buy a motorcycle, girls will definitely talk to you then. [Edited on 10.03.2012 12:11 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.