JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/3/2012 4:16:47 AM

How do I ask a girl to homecoming?

What do you think' flood?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Go on a killing spree.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi, I'm ______, would you go to homecoming with me?
    Add more answer options

• I don't have an old man. Good idea with the money.
    Add more answer options

• Sign off of B.net... Go to your old man, Tell him the 'man code'... [i]It is the only way he knows your ready, it's sacred information passed on from worthy father to worthy son...[/i]
    Add more answer options

car15
    car15

Text LAFLOODS to 90999 to donate $10 - old

Offer her money.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] joedanny96 >"hey" >"hey >"go homecome" >"yes" >"yes"[/quote] Sounds like you asked her if she was going to go home and have sex with herself.
    Add more answer options

• I think that you're trying to boos you forum rank..
    Add more answer options

• Guy above me is awesome.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Drifter Hey [inset name], do you want to go to homecoming with me?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• >"hey" >"hey >"go homecome" >"yes" >"yes"
    Add more answer options

• Hell there fair lady. Would you do the honor of accompanying me to the homecoming game?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium DickFaceConnor.[/quote]You just bumped all your threads from yesterday, start a new one.
    Add more answer options

• DickFaceConnor.
    Add more answer options

• Who the hell bumped this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilentSnoFall Tell her you are pregnant and it is hers, then she has to stay with you! The dance will come without asking shortly after, she might even ask you.[/quote] If this doesn't work, use Toast/Envelope as a backup plan.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Diluvium I'm s3xy.[/quote] K. Then ask her (if you're good friends with her of course)
    Add more answer options

• I'm s3xy.
    Add more answer options

• If you're good friends with her just ask her casually and she'll most likely go with you (unless your super ugly)
    Add more answer options

• I don't have any. :(
    Add more answer options

• Ask a friend, not your crush.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 So you made this alt solely to ask for advice on girl problems?[/quote] Glad I'm not the only one to catch that.
    Add more answer options

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform?" Works every time..
    Add more answer options

• You will need a good pick-up line, OP. Fortunately for you, I have a couple already loaded. "My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in." or "I'll -blam!- you so hard, I'll scramble your eggs." lastly "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first." Those are my favorites. They seem to work for me, but it is all about delivery, OP. I went through the trouble of finding a website filled with pick-up lines for you. Just find the one that suits your character the most and roll with it. Don't practice the lines. It has to be natural. If all goes as planned, you will have more than a date to homecoming. Good luck. [url=http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/]Website[/url] [Edited on 10.02.2012 8:52 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Donovan McNabb Roses are red Violets are blue You're coming to homecoming with me Because I'm bigger than you[/quote]I laughed. Really, just ask. It's a simple question with a simple answer.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.