JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/2/2012 8:06:30 PM

Bungie Art Wall?

Perhaps Bungie could add an Art Wall to the site or their building where they have a collage of member created artwork? You could submit your art and if Bungie deem it good enough it could be added.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That'd be awesome!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Uriel S167 I think the art wall is a great idea... if you like Bungie getting spammed with photos of members "mooning" the camera. It would be pretty repetitive Art...[/quote] Not necessarily. Most art these days are done on the computer. And only a minority of it would be repetitive.
    Add more answer options

• I think the art wall is a great idea... if you like Bungie getting spammed with photos of members "mooning" the camera. It would be pretty repetitive Art...
    Add more answer options

• Nice idea!
    Add more answer options

• That would be cool. We could store all our Community mosaics there.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 I like this idea, but would bungie do it? [/quote] I don't think they will but it'd be nice.
    Add more answer options

• Cool idea.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 I like this idea, but would bungie do it? [/quote]Look at [url=http://pewdiepie.se/]this[/url] page layout. Like that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo What he means is a web page with copy and pasted art work created by members. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon +1 like OT: Sounds cool, who would paint it?[/quote][/quote]Oh...
    Add more answer options

• I believe they have one on the inside.
    Add more answer options

• I like this idea, but would bungie do it?
    Add more answer options

• What he means is a web page with copy and pasted art work created by members. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon +1 like OT: Sounds cool, who would paint it?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• +1 like OT: Sounds cool, who would paint it? [Edited on 10.02.2012 12:08 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.