JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/1/2012 5:37:18 AM
Malfar

Bungie.next: Operation: Clean Slate

Would you be for, or against a forum and account wipe when Bungie.next goes live? I would...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't think that everyone's account and all of the posts that have been made on this website should be deleted. What good would come out of that?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ migrate you to your new and improved home.[/quote]New, you say?
    Add more answer options

• Thought something smelled a little foul walking in here, who ate all the beans?
    Add more answer options

• Against it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Un1ike1ykiller [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xReconAssassinX All I ever wanted was a username change... not this![/quote] I want a username change so badly[/quote] I would just like for it to match my Gamer Tag, but meh... not really that big of a deal to me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xReconAssassinX All I ever wanted was a username change... not this![/quote] I want a username change so badly
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ Move along. Nothing to see here. Your accounts are quite safe. We will preserve the heritage of this vivid community when we migrate you to your new and improved home.[/quote]But... but... we're the Internet; we're supposed to blow things horribly out of proportion.
    Add more answer options

• All I ever wanted was a username change... not this!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ I will say no more on the subject. Don't tell Achronos that I have spilled even these beans. [/quote] Ah, but the Overload knows all before it is foretold. Also, thanks for the info to put this issue to rest!
    Add more answer options

• I couldn't care less.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah sure - it'd be good to see how few people use the site...
    Add more answer options

• no, I'm so close to legendary I can practically lick it. You will not take it from me! 'cept you BC.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cobravert [ ] Yay [ ] Nay [X] Sammich[/quote] Fix'd
    Add more answer options

• Thanks DeeJ for the reply, my concerns have been quelled for now.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ Alright... alright... Move along. Nothing to see here. Your accounts are quite safe. We will preserve the heritage of this vivid community when we migrate you to your new and improved home. The cataclysm that you are contemplating is not a real danger. I will say no more on the subject. Don't tell Achronos that I have spilled even these beans.[/quote] Well goddamn, an actual detail. That wasn't so hard, was it?
    Add more answer options

• That was actually a real concern for a few of us. Thanks Deej.
    Add more answer options

• This is a silly idea. [Edited on 10.01.2012 10:48 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Please don't do this.
    Add more answer options

• No!
    Add more answer options

• No don't go there.
    Add more answer options

• oh HELL no.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ Alright... alright... Move along. Nothing to see here. Your accounts are quite safe. We will preserve the heritage of this vivid community when we migrate you to your new and improved home. The cataclysm that you are contemplating is not a real danger. I will say no more on the subject. Don't tell Achronos that I have spilled even these beans.[/quote]Black or Pinto?
    Add more answer options

• Alright... alright... Move along. Nothing to see here. Your accounts are quite safe. We will preserve the heritage of this vivid community when we migrate you to your new and improved home. The cataclysm that you are contemplating is not a real danger. I will say no more on the subject. Don't tell Achronos that I have spilled even these beans.
    Add more answer options

• Wipe everything? No. There's absolutely no reason to do this. Wipe out everyone's Halo models/emblems? Well, this seems practical. Take away the last of the Halo from Bungie. Bungie is no longer on Halo. Time to move on. Is there a need for any of it? Nah. Could the last one be done? Sure. It's the only practical one. [Edited on 10.01.2012 10:39 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] joe campbell I would be completely against his. This account holds so many memories, and I've spent so much time on it. I'd hate to see it all get erased. [/quote] Sentiment is something aside from practicality. I agree with you, some of these accounts are awesome to us. But if practicality can outweigh sentimental value, then I can see why. Thus far, no reason has been given.
    Add more answer options

• [ ] Yay [X] Nay
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.