JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/30/2012 7:51:28 PM

So, uh, Bungie, you guys are cool and all, but....

[url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=1627292]....when the hell are we getting Battle Weasels?[/url] The way progress has been going you'd think this was Valve we were talking about.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Erla N I know right, instead they made that lame "Halo 3" game. Needless to say we were all disappointed.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 . . . Early April.[/quote]2005.[/quote]And that's exactly why you need the Hot Tub Time Machine. I thought that was implied.[/quote]My apologies. Dibs on Twittagra and Lougle.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 . . . Early April.[/quote]2005.[/quote]And that's exactly why you need the Hot Tub Time Machine. I thought that was implied.
    Add more answer options

• Way before my time.....
    Add more answer options

• *squeakuel anyway, bungie needs to go back to its roots, remind everyone of what they're all about: backwards versions of other games.
    Add more answer options

• I really hate that I have to unhide my previous posts. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b]Posted by: Tanikaze But now it is set in stone: Battle Weasels will be the hit game of 2007! According to rumors, the textures are going to be higher res than real life![/quote] Battle Weasels "More polys than a real weasel!" [quote][b]Posted by:[/b]Posted by: goweb Battle Weasels a code name? Quite possibly. Maybe it's code for "War Squirrels"?[/quote] And think of the sequels! Battle Weasels 2 : Carnage Mice Battle Weasels 3 : Voles of Destruction[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Oh that thread. I remember raving about the "battle scurry" feature.
    Add more answer options

• not good enough, i want results! at least a playable demo where the black guy from aliens comes out at the end and tells you why the game is gonna be the tits.
    Add more answer options

• Early April. Duh.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 . . . Early April.[/quote]2005.
    Add more answer options

• . . . Early April.
    Add more answer options

• I know right, instead they made that lame "Halo 3" game. Needless to say we were all disappointed.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/239/c/a/valve_time_clock_by_vectorjeff-d2xex1g.png]Bungie time[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.