JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/28/2012 3:44:33 PM
False

What Was The First Private Group You Joined? And Why?

Are you still active in the group? Mine was a little group titled [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/147763/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Halo 3 in the WorkPlace[/url] which evolved to The WorkPLace. Of the groups that I currently take part in, The WorkPlace takes up most of my posts. I joined to take part in conversations in which I was one of the younger members. In the mains, I consider myself to be on the older side of the average. In The WorkPlace, I'm on the younger side of those old farts. So lets hear em guys. 1 - First group you joined 2 - Reason for joining 3 - Do you remain active in said group
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 1 - The Guardianz 2 - le Forge 3 - RIP
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Something about someone wanting a Shishka I also wanted a Shishka lolno Ohmygawd I just realized Shishka was active 3 days ago. [Edited on 09.30.2012 6:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• 1. ANZAC 2. Wanted some friends from my part of the world to play Halo 3 with 3. Group's pretty much dead :( I've moved on to other groups now, but still play with a few of the people I met there.
    Add more answer options

• The first one I remember was ZLG, Zombie League Gaming. I loved Infection so much. I am really sad to have seen it die. I also used to be an avid screenshot taker, I was leader of a bunch of groups and member of still more. Halo Reach was the blow that killed the screenshot community. Those are the groups I remember with most joy.
    Add more answer options

• TGP, which evolved into SV infamous, but at the time I wanted to network with highly skilled Halo players. Since then I've cared about that less and less, as has that group of players.
    Add more answer options

• Knights Of Cree He said I was a good poster.. No but I am in their new group Eros.
    Add more answer options

• Either New Flood or one of my friend's groups (Group hasn't had any activity in over 4 years though).
    Add more answer options

• OTK Because I thought I was so pro because I had the Katana. I am still kind of active there. But I was recruited 4 days after the inception of the group.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/mp/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Mythic Photographers[/url] Because of Screenshots in Halo 3.
    Add more answer options

• I joined Facility B5D cause omg recon
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure BWO, Black Water Ops. I met some people from the group on Halo 3 and had a good time there for a while.
    Add more answer options

• Sapphire Lot's of trashing toward the group The trash talk was well deserved
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm Sapphire was the first group I had joined and that was after a year of being on this site. I joined because DTL invited me in a nonchalant way rather than ZOMG JOIN JOIN JOIN! I'm not AS active as I have been.[/quote] Very sad.
    Add more answer options

• The first group I joined no longer exists, but I joined it because I thought it would be cool to meet other people here on B.net. When the group was dying off, everyone went and joined Chapter. As my first group is now non-existent, I can't say I'm active in it. However, I am a very active member in Chapter.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm I'm not AS active as I have been.[/quote] Change that :(
    Add more answer options

• 1. SSO 2. Some people I knew were there 3. Occasionally
    Add more answer options

• Celtic Tigers It references the Irish I'm still in the group but its as good as dead.
    Add more answer options

• I honestly have no clue, probably an old group like "Atlas" that is completely dead with in-activity. I'm not currently in that group anymore. Probably because it was where people discussed what maps were going to get submitted into Halo 3 Matchmaking. [Edited on 09.29.2012 7:37 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Sapphire was the first group I had joined and that was after a year of being on this site. I joined because DTL invited me in a nonchalant way rather than ZOMG JOIN JOIN JOIN! I'm not AS active as I have been.
    Add more answer options

• KOTOR. Because I was asked nicely.
    Add more answer options

• The Level 50's group way back
    Add more answer options

• 1. CompoundIntelligence 2. I was interested in the history of ARGs and on other secrets of the site. 3. No, the group is dormant..... . for now...
    Add more answer options

• This one: [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/sor/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Soldiers of Reach[/url] Reach was not announced during that time. When I first joined B.net. I didn't wanted to join any group, I was always rejecting groups invites. Until I thought, hey I want to know what is about. So I joined that group, soldiers of Reach. Later I became leader, but after a while, people started not to post and became inactive. So we moved to the famous USA Army of America (AoA) Now, I still keep for some day someone can be in charge of the group and revive it.
    Add more answer options

• Space Exploers. Because I like Space. They like Space too. Me post once in while. Good group. Oog.
    Add more answer options

• We Are Reconnaissance. It was an exclusive group to people who had Recon armor before it went public.
    Add more answer options

• Sapphire Just 'cause I wanted to be in a group. But I never was and never have been a part of it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.