JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/25/2012 9:48:31 PM

Private Group Categories

You've likely come to recognise the different variants of private groups. For example: - Off Topic (anything goes) - Exclusive (for selected members only) - Colossal (concerned with numbers and recognition mainly) - Clan/Team Based (homes for team discussion and organising) - Objective Focused (supporting ideas) - Purpose Focused (for a specific area of interest) - Community Focused (a close community of people) What kinds of private groups appeal to you the most?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MsCadetUNIVERSE groups which function almost exclusively as the founder's vanity project.[/quote]Yet another good reason to delete the Marty Army.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• - Off Topic (anything goes) -Because once the group reaches a certain point, of members or age it becomes an off-topic... - Exclusive (for selected members only) - Clan/Team Based (homes for team discussion and organising) - Objective Focused (supporting ideas)
    Add more answer options

• I just like a group that is active. I am happy with that. Whatever group.... Category. [Edited on 09.26.2012 10:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Community for sure.
    Add more answer options

• I like groups that are made up of subsets of the community. It's like a little group of close friends who get together and discuss shared interests. Groups I dislike include uncategorized groups and groups which function almost exclusively as the founder's vanity project.
    Add more answer options

• I only join groups that incorporate exclusive inclusion. All other groups are nothing more than true lies.
    Add more answer options

• I think this is a nice thread. You know why? Because based on the answers you just posted, some private group member is going to message you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]- Off Topic (anything goes) - Exclusive (for selected members only) - Colossal (concerned with numbers and recognition mainly) - Clan/Team Based (homes for team discussion and organising) - Objective Focused (supporting ideas) - Purpose Focused (for a specific area of interest) - Community Focused (a close community of people) [/quote] As someone who is trying to find a good private group to join it would be nice if the group search had these as checkboxes to specifically search for.
    Add more answer options

• A mix between community and exclusive.
    Add more answer options

• Those that dwell in the 'underverse', sandwiched between infinity and the mindless ramblings of the King of the Potato People. I like all kinds really. [Edited on 09.26.2012 2:59 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Exclusive
    Add more answer options

• Perm banned/troll/random
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EL Every group eventually becomes Off Topic. [/quote] Entropy gets even the best of us.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AcedannyK 7 - Community Focused (a close community of people)[/quote]This one.
    Add more answer options

• Community/Off-topic.
    Add more answer options

Unanimate Objec
    Unanimate Objec

7 years and counting. - 8/29/2016 1:33:56 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat I like groups that have a clear definition of what they want to achieve and as a result form a small community who all share a similar interest. [/quote] Sounds about right.
    Add more answer options

Off-Topic spam is my game.
    Add more answer options

• Focused but random when the focus is not relevant.
    Add more answer options

• Purpose Focused The Legend of Korra Official Group rules!
    Add more answer options

• I like groups that have a clear definition of what they want to achieve and as a result form a small community who all share a similar interest.
    Add more answer options

Every group eventually becomes Off Topic.
    Add more answer options

• Community and purpose focused.
    Add more answer options

• Purpose
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Exclusive! Yeah! Go HFCS![/quote]What's so good about High Fructose Corn Syrup?[/quote]HAHAHAHAHA Off topic here. :>
    Add more answer options

• Exclusive for sure.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Exclusive! Yeah! Go HFCS![/quote]What's so good about High Fructose Corn Syrup?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.