JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/24/2012 10:04:05 PM

An idea for Bungie net

You should be able to be banned from a specific thread. Say, if you are making non constructive posts or being annoying, but nothing ban worthy, then your posts in that thread are hidden and you are unable to post in it anymore. Being banned from 3 threads results in a ban. Waddayathink
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nah it's fine as it is.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nope, I like the current system.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio I like the system how it is, but that's just me.[/quote] Same here.
    Add more answer options

• ..or just get banned in one, which means you'd be banned from all the threads. Otherwise you won't "learn your lesson". (Not that many members do).
    Add more answer options

• Isn't that what a post-collapse due to member reports does? It hides the offending post and lets the member know that their fellow member don't appreciate their particular kind of participation. It also has the promise of "a moderator is going to review this and decide if you dun goofed".
    Add more answer options

• Meticulous nitpicking is what that sounds like.
    Add more answer options

• it'd be simpler just to give out a warning, that'll shut the guy up.
    Add more answer options

• Too much effort, not enough payoff.
    Add more answer options

• I like the system how it is, but that's just me.
    Add more answer options

• Eh, too much work.
    Add more answer options

• Well it would cut down on thread derailment for sure. May be a bit of extra work for the moderators. Could work....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.