JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

9/24/2012 6:50:52 PM

Would you have wanted everything in the e3 demo?

?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The single-shot BR was an interesting idea, always wondered what that would have been like. Sometimes I would get my BR to one bullet in Halo 2, just to kill a grunt like in the demo.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DethBySword I wouldve liked more of the game to be centered on Earth like we were promised not to say what we got wasnt fun[/quote] Yeah, I got into Halo 2 mid 2005 so I wasn't really aware of this demo, but I would make a few changes if we could go back and control that sort of thing. [Edited on 09.25.2012 5:27 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DethBySword I wouldve liked more of the game to be centered on Earth like we were promised not to say what we got wasnt fun[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I wouldve liked more of the game to be centered on Earth like we were promised not to say what we got wasnt fun
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.